Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Limited-Time Twitch Drops!

[DE]Helen

db5b779b8a6d7841efded985b37fc7eb.jpg

To celebrate the Fortuna update launch on Xbox One and PS4, we're rerunning our Twitch Drops campaign for a limited time! From now until December 17, watch any Warframe stream on Twitch to get in-game items every hour. You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, free Credits and more!

Twitch Drops are available to Tenno on all platforms, including Nintendo Switch! Event ends December 17 at 2 p.m. ET. Don’t forget to link your Warframe and Twitch accounts to get your Twitch Drops.

Getting Your Twitch Drops
Make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked to get your rewards! You can link your accounts by clicking here. If you don’t already have a Twitch account, you can sign up for one here.

To see which Twitch account is linked to your Warframe account, visit the Account Management page here.

3e7dba25dc066d8a2b1a5fdb3bd9d5f5.png

After you’ve linked your accounts, watch Warframe streams while logged into a linked Twitch account to receive the Twitch Drop. Then log in to Warframe and check your Inbox to find your Twitch Drop!

You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, celebratory Fireworks and more! A full list of available Drops can be found below -- but not all Drops are equal, some are more common than others!

• Nidus (including a Warframe Slot and pre-installed Reactor!)
  • Khora (including a Warframe Slot and pre-installed Reactor!)
  • Rifle Riven Mod
  • 7500 Credits Cache
  • 100 Oxium
  • Cetus Wisp
  • Nitain Extract
  • Grand Finale
  • Glyph Display
  • Ambulas Noggle
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint
  • Lith C3 Relic
  • Meso T3 Relic
  • Neo K2 Relic
  • Axi C3 Relic

If you’re looking for a Warframe stream to watch but don’t know where to start, you can see what broadcasts are available in the Twitch Directory. If you’re looking for a Warframe Partner channel to watch, check out our Partners page!

If you’re a broadcaster, the Warframe account you are playing on needs to be linked to the Twitch account you are streaming from. Your audience will not receive any Twitch Drops until you do so.

Oh nice ... I didn't really get anything great last time but I'm willing to give it a whirl again ... getting Khora would be great as I can't get that BP to drop ... Nidus would be funny as I farmed him up after not getting him from this last time and then I just put a potato in him yesterday but I guess it'd be a free slot, haha.

Warning for ANYONE excited about the free warframe possibility: they have an excruciatingly low drop chance, you are most likely to see credits, display glyphs and fireworks for all the hours you'll spend with a stream up. DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP PLEASE!

48 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:facepalm: oh no here we go again with that 00000.1% drop chance on nidus and khora ..

spambox overload with firework and credits .. no thank you 

However i would be happy for the winner ofc .. may Rng be with you

you know adding more zeros before the decimal point doesn't make it any more rare ;p

42 minutes ago, AvohkahTamer said:

I've never had issues with Twitch drops in the past (including the previous Nidus/Khora drop week), but I notice that I don't see a green "Twitch Drops Enabled" under streams today.

Is this normal, have drops not started yet, or should I unlink/re-link my account?

I don't see it either, but I have received drops so you should be good to go.

1 hour ago, Twinmage said:

how many stream can u watch to get drops alot ppl i watch that stream warframe most time i have about 4 open any given time?

Only one stream at a time, you can't have more than 1 open at a time and expect to get more than 1 reward/hour, I tried this last time.

3 hours ago, Chasue said:

I don't see it either, but I have received drops so you should be good to go.

Yeah, I haven't logged in to check drops yet, but I'm not seeing the "Drops Enabled" text under streams either, would be nice if that gets fixed.

25 minutes ago, Cr4p said:

Yeah, I haven't logged in to check drops yet, but I'm not seeing the "Drops Enabled" text under streams either, would be nice if that gets fixed.

knowing warframe, if that gets fixed it might break waframe drops somehow 😉

Archived