Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Limited-Time Twitch Drops!

[DE]Helen

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, free Credits and more!

Did you adjust the drop chances for frames and riven, or are they as abyssmal as last time? Then the tally showed Nidus and Khora having a drop frequency of something like 0.07%, and it's a little hard getting excited over those chances.

51 minutes ago, zerbsama said:

could it be that the Drops are US based only? Several Mates (and myself) are not able to see the Drops in Twitch at all and don't get anything as well. So it's invisible AND not working.

Nope. I'm over here in Denmark, drinking mead and fending off polar bears. I still get Twitch drops, though it is only credits and fireworks as usual.

Seems like Switch might have the same problem that xbox and ps4 did on the initial fortuna campaign where they can't receive duplicate items. I've only received one each of the credits and fireworks, and nothing past that. This is a brand new account that could legitimately use the credits (changed over from my xbox account because it's MR23 and flush with all the necessities ;)), so it would really be appreciated if this could be checked. 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)devoltar said:

Seems like Switch might have the same problem that xbox and ps4 did on the initial fortuna campaign where they can't receive duplicate items. I've only received one each of the credits and fireworks, and nothing past that. This is a brand new account that could legitimately use the credits (changed over from my xbox account because it's MR23 and flush with all the necessities ;)), so it would really be appreciated if this could be checked. 

this seems to be true, got only 5 drops in 20+ hours and they were all different, i find it strange that of 5 drops two different relics would happen rather than 2 more credit caches

1 hour ago, Lolipop32 said:

I'm not against receiving credits, but give more, like REALLY MORE  than 7,5k. Just saying that receiving something like a million credits isn't going to make me stop playing the game.

Considering you can spend 10 minutes in index and earn 75k easy over twitch drop 1 hour of 7,500 credits. understandable.

1 hour ago, (XB1)devoltar said:

Switch here. Experiencing this as well. Constantly running a stream for +12 hours. Only received 4 drops. All different items.

When ps4/xb1 had this issue, was there any rectification or fixing of the issue?

Ive been watching for streams for more than 6 hours, just the first stream the pops up when i search warframe. Usually a stream with 5k plus viewers, and my accounts are linked. Twitch and warframe on xbox, i have un liked and re linked them. Wondering if anyone else is having any issues getting these drops? I am watching the stream while i play. I have it pulled up on my second monitor. I have followed the twitch drop guide and cant think of anything else to do. ive also tried making another twitch account and linking it, after two hours still no drops.

hace 1 minuto, (PS4)Xune_Bei dijo:

21 drops I got a grand finale, meso relic, ambulas toy and 18 7,500 credit cache.  
I wish they would swap out the credit caches for endo, kuva, forma, orokin catalyst or reactor.

S#&$ty ratio drop again? ...

Archived