Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Limited-Time Twitch Drops!

[DE]Helen

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Xune_Bei said:

21 drops I got a grand finale, meso relic, ambulas toy and 18 7,500 credit cache.  
I wish they would swap out the credit caches for endo, kuva, forma, orokin catalyst or reactor.

Yessss, THIS. Make it endo (maybe not 7,500) and i bet you will get more views 

Last corrupting gift was too cheap (credits and firework) for hours free advertising to falsify the twitch counter. Usually just a few are interested in watching others killing hordes of NPCs. It's not that Warframe is a bad game. But it's not that fun to watch others like it would be in more competitive PvP games. Probably I would try it once... but if there is no reward that'S worth it then thanks but no thanks.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Andyduframe:

The system is busted for me or something. I've been watching only Warframe enough to get 17(SEVENTEEN) drops and all of them have been credits and one ambulas noggle and one fireworks. Where's a riven or a frame or even a dang relic?!? How much do I have to watch?

I have no idea why you complain, as people on the switch get only each drop once. Have a stream open since 24h and only got 3 drops. Credits, Firework and that glyph-thing.. 😡

8 hours ago, (NSW)HunkyQuark said:

Switch here. Experiencing this as well. Constantly running a stream for +12 hours. Only received 4 drops. All different items.

When ps4/xb1 had this issue, was there any rectification or fixing of the issue?

Yes, it was fixed server side I believe, a couple days later. It was probably a side effect of protection they put in for a drop shortly before the campaign started. Hopefully someone's looking into it. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)devoltar said:

Yes, it was fixed server side I believe, a couple days later. It was probably a side effect of protection they put in for a drop shortly before the campaign started. Hopefully someone's looking into it. 

I really hope its soon. Was watching a stream at work in the background for 8 hours. Was excited to open my inbox.......3 drops O.o 

Just want to warn everyone, the last time they did this, the drops did not make up for the potential average bandwidth overage costs (for those with limited bandwidth)  You could literally just buy platinum without any discount and get more value than actually watching the twitch streams.

Also "but not all Drops are equal, some are more common than others!" is accurate.  Last I saw in the previous thread, out of close to 5000 drops over many users, there were only 2 each of khora and nidus, an a single riven.  So about 1 in 1000 odds of getting any of those three items.  Definitely not worth the time.

21 hours ago, Andyduframe said:

The system is busted for me or something. I've been watching only Warframe enough to get 17(SEVENTEEN) drops and all of them have been credits and one ambulas noggle and one fireworks. Where's a riven or a frame or even a dang relic?!? How much do I have to watch?

That's how these drops work, you're most likely to just see credits and fireworks. You were pretty lucky to get that noggle tbh. This campaign really isn't worth wasting the bandwidth. This is coming from someone who had at least 100 drops the last time they did this, mostly credits and fireworks with just a couple other things (which still weren't any of the big prizes). 

Overall this just feels more like a way for DE to generate views for their new update rather than actually rewarding anyone participating in the campaign.

Last time I got Khora's helmet (still don't have Khora, her BP doesn't drop for me ...)

Yesterday I got the Ambulas noogle... as a surprise it's different from what I expected, but still a welcome decoration ~~

For the rest: only credits, few fireworks and one or two glyphes that I don't know how I'm supposed to use to get a "cool looking" vibe out of them.

Well this time around (today)  I got 2 glyphs, 2firework, 1 relic and 13 credit caches.  I wouldn't have a problem with credit caches if more things in the game could be brought with credit other than blueprints and low mr items/weapons.  Rifle Riven and Khora will forever evade me.  Off to farm. 

F*ck This DE !!  We already tried this and wasted a hell of a lot of time for nothing last time around. Khora and NIdus can be had faster by grinding in-game than watching a week of streaminmg with no drops.

Fool Me Once ....

Don't waste your time on this crap !!

ADDITIONAL -- Many of the Streamers also looked lioke they were contractually obligated to stream and did not actually want to stream  or showed barely any interest.  And now they're doing it a second time while fielding yet another round of irritated viewers and players that will not get Khora or Nidus (because nobody gives a sh*t about the other loot items). The only excitement for viewers will be watching which streamer is the most irritated.

On 2018-12-10 at 2:51 PM, trunks013 said:

Yeah i had to ask you know when its too good to be true its probably ... FIREWORKS ^.^  

No you didn't.  You had to read before you wasted a comment that nobody cared about; but instead became very redundant and lazy for no reason.

On 2018-12-11 at 8:02 AM, Lolipop32 said:

I'm not against receiving credits, but give more, like REALLY MORE  than 7,5k. Just saying that receiving something like a million credits isn't going to make me stop playing the game.

And anyone wasting their time on Page 3 of the thread -- you can grind more credits per hour than you get from the drops without half trying.

9 hours ago, uberfu said:

No you didn't.  You had to read before you wasted a comment that nobody cared about; but instead became very redundant and lazy for no reason.

Whoa someone is having a bad day ^.^ 

I can get that ive been there a lot of time.

Actualy my way of analysing things is weird thats why i still asked. First time it was up but it was on the release on PC i tought those drop were going to run 1 time at this time for us and 1 time for console for them . I was not on console back then thats why i did not notice if they had it. So basicly i asked to make sure. Yeah i should have read more carefully i was just wondering.

The second time it was basicly a joke about a song made by Daniel The Demon to make people laugh. 

Does people care or not is not realy my goal to be honest. Not that i dont care about what people feels but i dont think about it first hand.

I'm realy sorry my comment made you angry at this point but on the other hand i'm quite happy of the fact that my presence made you feel better and more empowered 

Have a nice one tenno and take care ^.^ 

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Eitsuko said:

DE can't give Khora and Nidus like that, it will be so easy to earn them so the droprate is very low, that's the logic

That is not how marketing works.

If you continually dangle those frames in front of people's noses, sooner or later it will start to generate resentment. That is basic psychology. It is further excacerbated by the access to the drop statistics from the last campaign, which showed a registered droprate of 0.07 percent for each frame, if I remember correctly. It is obvious, that people are getting tired of being baited with prizes with this abysmal chance of actually getting them, as viewer numbers are but a fraction of what they were during the last campaign.

Again, it has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with psychology.

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

That is not how marketing works.

If you continually dangle those frames in front of people's noses, sooner or later it will start to generate resentment. That is basic psychology. It is further excacerbated by the access to the drop statistics from the last campaign, which showed a registered droprate of 0.07 percent for each frame, if I remember correctly. It is obvious, that people are getting tired of being baited with prizes with this abysmal chance of actually getting them, as viewer numbers are but a fraction of what they were during the last campaign.

Again, it has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with psychology.

Need only just copy and paste the old Drop campaign and have them read through all those posts. Many posts here are almost copy paste of the originals.

On PS4 im not getting drops at all. I tried unlinking and relinking my twitch account to it and nothing is working. Also i cant delete any mails. Once i delete them they show right back up when i close the window and open it again. Also just confirmed my Xbox One account isnt getting drops either. But my Switch is. Hmmmm.

Archived