Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Plaxed said:

Im sorry, but he MADE A VIDEO about that instead of report it.

He has made a lot of videos in the past about all kinds of bugs and for the most part they were used to fix said bugs, this time was no different he even said it on the video "i wouldn't be surprised if this gets fixed really soon" because that's what DE used to do when things like this happened before, but now on top of not even allowing jokes they themselves make on the game they are just straight banning people for something they created... also do i need to remind that people can literally afk and leech off of you and get away with it? that is worse than someone going solo and getting his stuff maxed as fast as possible while they can again like DE has let us do for quite a while.

vor 1 Minute schrieb CrystalSpark:

Well, the rule for enforcing macros to be allowed or not allowed (not all kinds of macros are allowed ingame) is in a very grey area.

no grey area at all every macro is allowed as long as it doesnt automate some things like moving because there is a afk timer after 60sec not moving and if you have movement in your macro its a anti afk macro which is not allowed really simple for me a spam macro like slideattack and spaming maybe trinity EV is not 

I for one am glad they fixed the glitch! Everyone saying it was harmless is a fool! I hope the bans stand or if they do change them its still a 90 day ban at least.... Ty guys for punishing the cheaters! Knowingly using or abusing exploiting is against the EULA and should be a perma ban in my honest opinion!

Gerade eben schrieb Nathalieh:

He has made a lot of videos in the past about all kinds of bugs and for the most part they were used to fix said bugs, this time was no different he even said it on the video "i wouldn't be surprised if this gets fixed really soon" because that's what DE used to do when things like this happened before, but now on top of not even allowing jokes they themselves make on the game they are just straight banning people for something they created... also do i need to remind that people can literally afk and leech off of you and get away with it? that is worse than someone going solo and getting his stuff maxed as fast as possible while they can again like DE has let us do for quite a while.

i agree with you, there are far worse things out there like leeching people in Hydron or ESO which hurts the whole squad and this is far more annoying than someone that spent actual forma and time on this lvling his stuff

Gerade eben schrieb Plaxed:

Both are baneable examples.

That's not the point i want to get at though. Both cases didnt get their weapons level for free. So the exploit isn't harmful to DE's economy. If that were the case i would understand heavy banning but it isn't accurate here. Therefore I am against perma-banning anyone here. Like atmost a week suspension for exploiting but no more than that.

1 minute ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

i agree with you, there are far worse things out there like leeching people in Hydron or ESO which hurts the whole squad and this is far more annoying than someone that spent actual forma and time on this lvling his stuff

This is a separate problem from the problem lingering in this thread...it's irrelevant. That's more of a in-game design flaw than an exploit problem.

1 hour ago, German said:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

Dude it's DE. They don't actually care.

All the people against the bans either used glitch or have a friend that used it and got banned.... Its pathetic that we as gamers have sunk to the level of defending cheaters.... Regardless if it has a effect on economy or not its still AGAINST THE EULA!

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

That's not the point i want to get at though. Both cases didnt get their weapons level for free. So the exploit isn't harmful to DE's economy. If that were the case i would understand heavy banning but it isn't accurate here. Therefore I am against perma-banning anyone here. Like atmost a week suspension for exploiting but no more than that.

Again, Both are baneable examples. Both cases know the exploit and they used to get a easy exp, more tan any other mechanic of the game. But im agree with you with no-perma-ban. 

6 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

still its sometimes hard to tell if there is a exploit going on or just a clever game mechanic 

simple : if it lets you cheat out a game mechanic in an unnatural way, in this case -- gaining truckloads of affinity in a matter of seconds by doing nothing, then its a possible bug/exploit. I dont really understand how people see that this is not a harmful bug but, sure -- tell yourself its not at all.

as for the AFK/leech thing or other bugs, its a different issue. The thing here is if you found a bug -- no matter what kind, report it. if DE finds it 'game-breaking' (in their own judgement) then it will be fixed. Or not, if its not that heavy.

Gerade eben schrieb PullnCardz:

All the people against the bans either used glitch or have a friend that used it and got banned.... Its pathetic that we as gamers have sunk to the level of defending cheaters.... Regardless if it has a effect on economy or not its still AGAINST THE EULA!

can u tell me where in the eula it says you cant use an ingame mechanic ? 

Gerade eben schrieb BeeWhyOhBee:

simple : if it lets you cheat out a game mechanic in an unnatural way, in this case -- gaining truckloads of affinity in a matter of seconds by doing nothing, then its a possible bug/exploit. I dont really understand how people see that this is not a harmful bug but, sure -- tell yourself its not at all.

People (like me) dont see it as harmful bug because you either had to spend plat for forma bundles or time in plaguestar to farm Forma with standing. So it's not "by doing nothing".

Therefore the people using this exploit shouldn't be perma banned. I understand a week or even a month but not permanent.

vor 1 Minute schrieb BeeWhyOhBee:

as for the AFK/leech thing or other bugs, its a different issue. The thing here is if you found a bug -- no matter what kind, report it. if DE finds it 'game-breaking' (in their own judgement) then it will be fixed. Or not, if its not that heavy.

ive no problem when they fix it but i have a problem when they ban people for this thast just my part and im not banned and i didnt really used it because i already have nearly everything in the game maxed out

just to be clear to those who say the only people who say u shouldnt get banned for it used the exploit 

3 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

can u tell me where in the eula it says you cant use an ingame mechanic ? 

I suggest you read it it clearly states any use of in game mechanics other then for the reason they are intended is against the eula! Now im pretty sure it wasnt ment for you to fly some place knowingly stand in one spot and use a macro or spam to gain affinity. Use your head lmao.... It kills me how you all try this GREY area bs

Just now, -TSA-Vendetta said:

ive no problem when they fix it but i have a problem when they ban people for this thast just my part and im not banned and i didnt really used it because i already have nearly everything in the game maxed out

just to be clear to those who say the only people who say u shouldnt get banned for it used the exploit 

Megan said they only ban "extreme offenders," why are you so worrisome? 

1 minute ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

you still 'USED THE EXPLOIT' -- you are now in that red line of 'possible-2k35'ers , goodluck

1 hour ago, kackiz said:

Harmless!? You call levelling up weapons at a lightning fast rate Harmless!? You're probably one of the offenders. Play legit and stop cheating, because that's what that is, and cheats on an online game are NOT fair play!

Yeah I was on board with you until you acted like a child and started to accuse him of "cheating" for doing something the developers couldn't code right. What proofs do you have that he is one of the offenders? Have you seen his account activities? Is your hate-filled reaction justified for such a small act? Or, following your rash decision making, what doesn't tell us that you used it and are trying to cover up by acting offended? I activated my notification for replies and await your answers.

3 minutes ago, PullnCardz said:

Please define "Cheaters"..

Everything they did is to use a "bug" that would give them a reason to get banned by an "AUTOMATED MOD" through reading game changes/game logs...

Sad that showtek and some other people got banned, but that is the flow of everything..

Remember the Mag items "exploit"? yes, showtek did a video of it too, now the augment for mag is changed and the possibility to destroy items through walls also..

We can be happy to have some people like Showtek or similar who are reporting the bugs through different ways..

Archived