Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

vor 1 Minute schrieb PullnCardz:

I suggest you read it it clearly states any use of in game mechanics other then for the reason they are intended is against the eula! Now im pretty sure it wasnt ment for you to fly some place knowingly stand in one spot and use a macro or spam to gain affinity

So like the time people where using coptering to increase their speed and got banned for doing so? Oh wait that wasnt the case and instead DE did something to fix the underlying problem.

I suggest you read it it clearly states any use of in game mechanics other then for the reason they are intended is against the eula! Now im pretty sure it wasnt ment for you to fly some place knowingly stand in one spot and use a macro or spam to gain affinity. Use your head lmao.... It kills me how you all try this GREY area bs

how should we know the intention of a mechanic ? sometimes like this time its easier to say that it isnt meant to be used that way i see but in many many other cases it is not so its often hard to say if its just a nice mechanic nobody ever thought of or its an exploit 

3 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

how should we know the intention of a mechanic ? sometimes like this time its easier to say that it isnt meant to be used that way i see but in many many other cases it is not so its often hard to say if its just a nice mechanic nobody ever thought of or its an exploit 

Yeah so a bank puts a key code on a vault only they forget to apply the code to the vault keypad tha locks it! YOU DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER! You just open the vault and take free money cause OBVIOUSLY it was them who made the mistake! Guess what your still going to prison.....

vor 3 Minuten schrieb -N00blDead-:

Please define "Cheaters"..

Everything they did is to use a "bug" that would give them a reason to get banned by an "AUTOMATED MOD" through reading game changes/game logs...

Sad that showtek and some other people got banned, but that is the flow of everything..

Remember the Mag items "exploit"? yes, showtek did a video of it too, now the augment for mag is changed and the possibility to destroy items through walls also..

We can be happy to have some people like Showtek or similar who are reporting the bugs through different ways..

totally with you noobl posted those kind of bugs for years and it never was a problem but all of a sudden now it is and it gets banns everywhere DE doesnt know colors besied Black and white ...

Just now, PullnCardz said:

Yeah so a ban puts a key code on a vault only they forget to apply the code to the vault keypad! YOU DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER! You just open the vault and take free money cause OBVIOUSLY it was them who made the mistake! Guess what your still going to prison.....

Weird way to describe something.. Please make it more clear for people like me who don't understand upper level stuff

If DE unban N00blShowtek then they aren't serious about removing cheaters from the game. The ban should stay in place as it should for others. Just because he is a Warframe streamer / partner should not make it ok for him to be unbanned while others that used it remain banned. Everyone that used this cheat should be removed from the game. At the very least ALL weapons / frames leveled by the cheat should be removed from the offenders inventory with no refund if plat was used to buy them either.

again and again and again, it lets you cheat a mechanic (gaining affinity) a thousand times better and in less effort because of the said 'bug'

how hard it is to not understand that concept? as for the other bugs 10,000 years ago.. they may let it go back then, but its a different thing now. Just pray to rngesus that your accounts wont get banned for trying out this 'harmless lovely bug'

there's a saying " Ignorantia juris non excusat or ignorantia legis neminem excusat  " or whatever (google)

I'll be 100% honest here, if I get a ban, I deserve it. Tough I don't think I abused as much as my friend did (25+ forma on khora for them, because I got bored and stoped really quick).

This remember the whole thing about the eidolon shard to endo thing, where everyone promoted it (even the wiki) and resulted in mass ban because it was considered as inteded to be then declared as a bannable offense.

Just now, -TSA-Vendetta said:

totally with you noobl posted those kind of bugs for years and it never was a problem but all of a sudden now it is and it gets banns everywhere DE doesnt know colors besied Black and white ...

Consider the autmod as a way to ban people fast and save.. If they think the ban is not correctly applied you can talk to the zendesk support or similar stuff..

I just went through some old videos of Warframe youtubers and see some level/out of bounce bugs/glitches videos that got fixed or changed.. and they were from Update 13.3 and upwards..

1 minute ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

You're just being ridiculous after all these posts. It wasn't an exploit that could casually happen during normal gameplay, you had to deliberately go out of your way to produce it, willingly and knowning it was not intended and highly abusable. It's not a "mechanic" nor a "clever use of game mechanics". Nothing in the game allows you to level up items this fast by barely doing nothing, you must be completely naive if you think this is something that people find out casually and "don't know the intention of a mechanic".

2 minutes ago, PullnCardz said:

Yeah so a bank puts a key code on a vault only they forget to apply the code to the vault keypad! YOU DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER! You just open the vault and take free money cause OBVIOUSLY it was them who made the mistake! Guess what your still going to prison.....

A better example of this would be if you ask for an allowance and the bank sent you money you weren't meant to receive (which can happen) and they tried to get you jailed for that.

Yeah so a bank puts a key code on a vault only they forget to apply the code to the vault keypad! YOU DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER! You just open the vault and take free money cause OBVIOUSLY it was them who made the mistake! Guess what your still going to prison.....

you can bend those cases all day long dont you but the warframe EULA is way shorter than our right system and the possibilities are often even more in warframe 

a few years ago when overextended came into the game the speednova came to appearance and it was not in DE´s intention but they kept it in the game because it was a good mechanic 

Basically

5 minutes ago, -N00blDead- said:

Weird way to describe something.. Please make it more clear for people like me who don't understand upper level stuff

Basically you knew it was wrong or you wouldnt of made a video saying IM SURE THIS WILL BE FIXED SOON! So you knew this was something that was not intended to be used in the manner you used it in! So did the people who watched the video they CLEARLY heard you say THIS MIGHT BE FIXED SOON! So you knew it was a exploit a glitch in the code and still knowingly used it! So you knew it was a flaw in the coding STILL USED THE FLAW and know its against TOS and now your salty tears taste so yummy...

1 minute ago, Caval13r said:

If DE unban N00blShowtek then they aren't serious about removing cheaters form the game. The ban should stay in place as it should for others. Just because he is a Warframe streamer / partner should not make it ok for him to be unbanned while others that used it remain banned. Everyone that used this cheat should be removed from the game. At the very least ALL weapons / frames leveled by the cheat should be removed from the offenders inventory with no refund if plat was used to buy them either.

I just mention the Game breaking bug of Mag and the Augment to pull items..

Showtek showed the way how to do it.. made a little session of 5 minutes at most how to do it and they fixed it and a lot of players got more than the 2035 ban already 2-3 years back...

2 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

This is one of the reasons that democracy, in my opinion, is flawed. 

What is Khora's ability? To spawn a Venari next to you. 

So when you use her ability to spawn Venari, but Venari doesn't spawn, do you think it's INTENTIONAL or how did call it "CLEVER GAME MECHANIC" or is it maybe truly a BUG? Rhetorical question btw.

1 minute ago, PullnCardz said:

Basically

Basically you knew it was wrong or you wouldnt of made a video saying IM SURE THIS WILL BE FIXED SOON! So you knew this was something that was not intended to be used in the manner you used it in! So did the people who watched the video they CLEARLY heard you say THIS MIGHT BE FIXED SOON! So you knew it was a exploit a glitch in the code and still knowingly used it! THE END

Finally!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Vanille:

You're just being ridiculous after all these posts. It wasn't an exploit that could casually happen during normal gameplay, you had to deliberately go out of your way to produce it, willingly and knowning it was not intended and highly abusable. It's not a "mechanic" nor a "clever use of game mechanics". Nothing in the game allows you to level up items this fast by barely doing nothing, you must be completely naive if you think this is something that people find out casually and "don't know the intention of a mechanic".

okay so another example when kuva came into the game we you could sell the orvius blade for ducats so we farmed those orvius blades hard to get ducats but we didnt know if it was intentionally put into ducats trader or not until it got removed 

so there is your case that is not that easy to get out of normal gameplay but could be exploited if needed but we didnt know if its an exploit or not even tho this even had a slight impact on the ducat market and the exp exploit didnt at all 

1 minute ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

a few years ago when overextended came into the game the speednova came to appearance and it was not in DE´s intention but they kept it in the game because it was a good mechanic 

You're comparing apples with oranges. Speeding enemies doesn't break their game, and it even might end up harming the players for not being ready as enemies shoot faster aswell. It's nowhere near the explot level of literally standing still and ranking up your entire arsenal in seconds. Speedva doesn't bypass any game mechanic, this exp exploit did.

Just now, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Why are we arguing? I mean cheating in Warframe? Ha. Getting banned in Warframe is like getting banned at single player monopoly, who cares?

those who have invested a ton in the game and decided to try that 'cute lovely harmless and fun' bug/exploit, they care

Archived