Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, minithepool said:

i don’t care if others lvling their stuff real quick, but i do care they afk-leeching in my game. that’s more harmful to the community in my opinion.

You can't AFK-Leech though, they actually have to move.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb xcenic:

I am Dominican and English is not my primary language, but as seen in this thread, I understand better than 80% of those who are reviewing what the word Exploit means.

who cares ? its not about the definition of exploit its about the policy DE has/had when treating those 

3 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

we know that they can ban everyone but they should think about doing so because theire game would be dead then 

Nope. 

3 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for broken "Grindy" trick on K-Drives causing Vent Kid standing and K-Drive affinity to be very difficult to obtain in decent time. Still no fix for being unable to name built K-Drives. Still no K-Drives, MOAs, or Kitguns not being tracked under codex for MR. Still no fix for Mesa's Shattershield not working properly against many of the Orb Vallis enemies. Still no fix for Kubrodons randomly becoming alerted during a conservation attempt, even when no enemies are around, you are invisible, and you are using silent weaponry.

I make 22k standing in 20min. So its not difficult.

7 minutes ago, -N00blDead- said:

What do you mean for the "Grindy" trick? the grind or the coming back of "fixed" bugs?

K-Drives had a trick that would count towards the player's score called "Grindy," which was a trick obtained when grinding on an object. Without this trick, its a very long, drawn out process to gather affinity and standing because the only way to increase your multiplier is to chain different tricks. Grinding was the best way to do so while weaving in other tricks, however "Grindy" no longer contributes to the K-Drive score after they tried fixing a bug related to getting "grind" related scores during a trick when no grinding was happening. The game doesn't even recognize it as a trick anymore when performed.

5 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

u know what idc anymore just talk about your fairyworld but i think i know better how DE managed exploits in the past and i can tell you they did very different so the conceirning point is why they changed this way 

Just letting you know how ironic this is after every single post of yours in this thread. You're being explained, educated of how things work and you're ignoring everything completely biased on your own opinion that has nothing to do with each topic being discussed and trying to find a way to somehow justify whatever you're trying to argue about with people trying to "be right".

Just now, Vanille said:

Just letting you know how ironic this is after every single post of yours in this thread. You're being explained, educated of how things work and you're ignoring everything completely biased on your own opinion that has nothing to do with each topic being discussed and trying to find a way to somehow justify whatever you're trying to argue about with people.

that guy is soooo 2k35'ed, i can feel it (if he actually exploited the bug)

6 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

u know what idc anymore just talk about your fairyworld but i think i know better how DE managed exploits in the past and i can tell you they did very different so the conceirning point is why they changed this way 

* Laugh in 2k35 *

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have fixed an exploit that could only be performed knowingly. Now that the issue is fixed, we will be reviewing our database for extreme offenders and issuing suspensions accordingly. 

I don't think people deserve a permaban because of that, a timed suspention based on how long they used the bug is more suitable imo.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb -HT-Mangoose:

that does not matter, using methods that modify the mechanics of the game are against the conditions of use of warframe, remember that the accounts are not your property and DE can ban without having to give explanations.

Yes and the thing I want is for the people that used that exploid to not be perma banned because for the reasons i explained i think that would overshoot way to much. I am fine with a short suspension but perma ban is way too much.

hace 3 minutos, -N00blDead- dijo:

you are saying, that using mods or similar will ban you...

I mean that if you use methods that modify the mechanics in an "unofficial" way.

I think that it does not make sense to explain them in more detail because it is something that everyone is capable of differentiating between good and bad, only in this situation that you came out losing because of arrogance and you will not recognize it.

Read the conditions of use and do not risk bans.

leveling is leveling, unfair advantage?i dont think so because everyone can max there weapons 5 mins or 1 min doesnt matter , another point though is the affinity booster (cough.. cough....) and you really think its ok and not an advantage, you should realllly consider that and put it in the discussion.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

I edited my post to clarify: I dont want them to be banned permanently. A week or even a month long suspension is fine by me but perma ban is too much for a non harmful exploit.

define non-harmful. please

because maxing out all equipped gears in 1 minute just by standing up, to me is harmful

12 minutes ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

who cares ? its not about the definition of exploit its about the policy DE has/had when treating those 

DE's policy is pretty standard: Flag suspicious activity, gather contextual information, evaluate, then determine what needs to be done. Users who were banned from this exploit were flagged in an automated process, for obtaining X amount of affinity in X amount of time. It is designed to support Section 11a of the EULA. Gaining 450k affinity in less than two minutes (~30 seconds with a booster) would certainly raise some flags with the automated system, so I can see why Noobshowtek was given the 2035 ban. Now, it is up to him and DE to work out what should be done in his particular case (just like every other user who was flagged). IMO, posting the video probably didn't do him any favors.

Just now, Drachnyn said:

It's not harmful. You had to spend either plat for the Forma bundles or a bunch of time in Plaguestar for Forma.

Do you understand this game? It's not about the forma it's about the time taken to level the weapons.......

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

It's not harmful. You had to spend either plat for the Forma bundles or a bunch of time in Plaguestar for Forma.

I think wether it's harmful or not is irrelevent. They used extensivelly an exploit. They should be banned.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploit Fixes:

• We have fixed an exploit that could only be performed knowingly. Now that the issue is fixed, we will be reviewing our database for extreme offenders and issuing suspensions accordingly. 

Wasn't DE's policy until recently: "if it's in the game, it's ok?/it's not a bug it's a feature (coptering anyone?)" especially considering how incredibly bug riddled WF is (don't take this as a criticism, I love this game in all of it's buggy glory)

vor 1 Minute schrieb Caval13r:

Do you understand this game? It's not about the forma it's about the time taken to level the weapons.......

You couldnt have one without the other. The exploit required the use of forma.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Plaxed:

I made almost 200 formas in plague star. So, affecte the game economy, including the booster sales.

In this case you spent time gathering the Forma. Which is part of the game's economy: you either spend time or plat.

1 minute ago, BrutalGreen said:

Wasn't DE's policy until recently: "if it's in the game, it's ok?/it's not a bug it's a feature (coptering anyone?)" especially considering how incredibly bug riddled WF is (don't take this as a criticism, I love this game in all of it's buggy glory)

Yes, until you touch DE Pocket.

Just now, Drachnyn said:

I've had huge stacks of forma just by daily crafting without effort, without doing plague star nor spending plat on it, and I'm not the only one, just saying.
It might not be harmful for us on a non competitive pve game as players, but it's harmful for a company with a game based on farming to have its mechanics bypassed, when the game also has boosters to generate income for people who want to speed things up without completely breaking the grind mechanic.

Archived