Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

They cheated. A perma ban is warranted. We ALL agreed to the EULA and violating it in any way shape or form should result in some kind of punishment depending on the violation. This exploit usage that could only be activated if you knew about it and then admitted that "it would probably be fixed later," is kind of a big deal and deserves a big punishment. Using it on accident and reporting it as a bug is one thing, but to max rank something using this bug is quite another can of worms.

And macro melee isn't a *CHEAT*?

il y a une heure, Kromatia a dit :

They cheated. A perma ban is warranted. We ALL agreed to the EULA and violating it in any way shape or form should result in some kind of punishment depending on the violation. This exploit usage that could only be activated if you knew about it and then admitted that "it would probably be fixed later," is kind of a big deal and deserves a big punishment. Using it on accident and reporting it as a bug is one thing, but to max rank something using this bug is quite another can of worms.

well then zanagoth broke the game in his latest video (power donation) and yet hes free to play ,care to explain

2 minutes ago, ReyaXZy said:

And macro melee isn't a *CHEAT*?

I never said it wasn't. In fact, I think the opposite and therefore never play with them.

1 minute ago, I0I_Anas_I0I said:

well then zanagoth broke the game in his latest video (power donation) and yet hes free to play ,care to explain

You know someone I don't, because I have no clue what you're talking about. Care to give context or just ride my ass because your feel bads got hurt over an exploit?

il y a une heure, Kromatia a dit :

You know someone I don't, because I have no clue what you're talking about. Care to give context or just ride my ass because your feel bads got hurt over an exploit?

What! you dont know Zanagoth , then i suggest to go check him out theres a video there maybe a bunch of him Breaking the game,and you know i dont care about an exploit or anything i want peaple to understand the situation here and keep their careless responds to themselves

2 minutes ago, I0I_Anas_I0I said:

What! you dont know Zanagoth , then i suggest to go check him out theres a video there maybe a bunch of him Breaking the game,and you know i dont care about an exploit or anything i want peaple to understand the situation here and keep their careless responds to themselves

So, you see the player, the bug, why you dont reported the bug?

1 hour ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

not now but back then noone knew 

But DE probably did know, when INCREASING power strength slows enemies down, the logical response to DECREASING power strength would be to speed up enemies, it's the same using a rank 2 overextended and having a neutral nova.

1 hour ago, -N00blDead- said:

Next update most likely?

:thinking: How much i respect updates and drop it like its hotfixes in between 

But this should be more on the piority list as it has launched in Fortuna as an total packadge

Iam not forcing Devs to fix this now .. but dont let it blown away in the dust as we as an big community needs this codex and profile pictures 

It holds to many players back to able to do there moa's k-drives kitguns as they like without any fuzz when removing there stuff

But what i know is that xp will be gained from those items so far as my xp show me .. but those pictures holding me back to delete some moa's even if i have them ranked up

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

I am guessing this was the Khora affinity exploit advertised on YouTube. I have witnessed bugs/exploits/abuse shown by partners in the past, but I still wonder why they keep their affiliation badge. This seems very similar to a certain topic looming on Reddit regarding the behavior of affiliated players.

This. There's hundreds of videos and streams that show proof of extreme exploits being used. Especially back in the day with raids, but it's only now that you openly state you'll do something about an exploit. 

I haven't even seen this khora exploit, so glad it's been fixed. 

it's not an exploit< it's only exposing sloppy work. the mechanic was set so no level 0 frame could enter but they themselves breaks the game more than ever and players picks up on these breaks in the game inadvertently ( some makes vids) and are being punished for basically trying it.

I'm not condoning the act but i'm not siding with nor for banning ppl for their mistakes.

Has DE ever done anything in response to a forum thread? One thing I wish DE would do is show that their actions are in response to a player's opinion. Lately I've been wondering where DE is getting their sauce from. They seem to change things as if we asked them to, but at the same time they're pretty oblivious to what we're actually asking for.

I remember in an old stream, Steve said they're looking into NOT implementing new exclusive resources since the player feedback was mostly negative, then here we are, new exclusive fortuna resources. Then there's the Riven nerf being overall negative. There's no way you can nerf all the rivens for snipers (the ones that actually behave like snipers) and call it a good rework. They skimmed past Vauban and Chroma, each of them got worse than nerfed, they became useless or niche. Now for the very first time they're going to ban/suspend players for doing something in game that is possible by design. I mean Volt's 2 and Saryn's 3 does the same thing. This is literally them giving us a Primed Streamline, then us realizing "we can get over 100% efficiency if we do X and Y", then DE responds with "That's an exploit! We didn't want you to do that X with Y, so hold base of my Ban Hammer with your account". Honestly it's time to give Warframe credit for being a good free to play game, but there's a lot to be desired on customer support.

4 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Has DE ever done anything in response to a forum thread? One thing I wish DE would do is show that their actions are in response to a player's opinion. Lately I've been wondering where DE is getting their sauce from. They seem to change things as if we asked them to, but at the same time they're pretty oblivious to what we're actually asking for.

I remember in an old stream, Steve said they're looking into NOT implementing new exclusive resources since the player feedback was mostly negative, then here we are, new exclusive fortuna resources. Then there's the Riven nerf being overall negative. There's no way you can nerf all the rivens for snipers (the ones that actually behave like snipers) and call it a good rework. They skimmed past Vauban and Chroma, each of them got worse than nerfed, they became useless or niche. Now for the very first time they're going to ban/suspend players for doing something in game that is possible by design. I mean Volt's 2 and Saryn's 3 does the same thing. This is literally them giving us a Primed Streamline, then us realizing "we can get over 100% efficiency if we do X and Y", then DE responds with "That's an exploit! We didn't want you to do that X with Y, so hold base of my Ban Hammer with your account". Honestly it's time to give Warframe credit for being a good free to play game, but there's a lot to be desired on customer support.

Thats a gameplay allowed and not a programming issue. Its balacing issues, that khora bug its a abuse of a programming bug, and they can do whatever they want with the account involved. You dont get it? really?

1 minute ago, Plaxed said:

Thats a gameplay allowed and not a programming issue. Its balacing issues, that khora bug its a abuse of a programming bug, and they can do whatever they want with the account involved. You dont get it? really?

What don't I get exactly? I'm curious as to their reasoning behind recent additions and changes. Like I said, Steve said we hated new exclusive resources, so surprise, new exclusive resources.

4 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

- Recently, Oculysts on Lua (specifically Extermination) only seem to spawn on very rare occasions after being announced by the Lotus (like 1 out of 4 cases)

Oculysts on Lua period have randomized spawning in each of the mission tilesets. That said, I would be unsurprised to find they've been spawning in outside of the map and simply dropping out of the world, or despawning from the mission because they spawned in a locked room or hidden area.

hace 5 minutos, Descent-of-Damocles dijo:

What don't I get exactly? I'm curious as to their reasoning behind recent additions and changes. Like I said, Steve said we hated new exclusive resources, so surprise, new exclusive resources.

I believe that you are mixing apples with pears, regardless of what the players think or what has happened in the past with DE, the conditions of use of warframe are very clear in terms of the abuse of game mechanics.
Anyway DE can ban or unban for no reason, are the owners of the game.
If users want to use exploits they are free to do so but always at the risk of receiving a ban.

Just now, -HT-Mangoose said:

I believe that you are mixing apples with pears, regardless of what the players think or what has happened in the past with DE, the conditions of use of warframe are very clear in terms of the abuse of game mechanics.
Anyway DE can ban or unban for no reason, are the owners of the game.
If users want to use exploits they are free to do so but always at the risk of receiving a ban.

Seems fair to me

1 minute ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Oculysts on Lua period have randomized spawning in each of the mission tilesets. That said, I would be unsurprised to find they've been spawning in outside of the map and simply dropping out of the world, or despawning from the mission because they spawned in a locked room or hidden area.

I couldn't get 1 to spawn after 14 runs

Archived