Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

the difference is im playing the game since may 2014 and ive over 6600 hours on steam and 3500 ingame but im still playing not because i need ressources so the game is not only here for aquiring ressource i have 13million nanospores for example i couldnt care less about this stuff but the most fun i had playing the game was when we looked for some bugs and exploits back than, we back than had a agreement so we would tell DE about the bug and we could use it freely until its fixed so we had so much fun and discovered the game in so different ways you would ever expect but now everyone gets instantly banned for such a small little thing thats just crazy in my eyes considering how they went about the same thing or even bigger ones 2 years ago

again as i said -- you go on ahead. Exploit it all the way you want. If DE decides to ban those who abused it, then what? is it unfair for them to ban you because of it?

of course its just a 'funny cute harmless bug that can max out everything i have unranked in a minute or two by standing up in a corner and macro-ing'

@-TSA-Vendetta I think I'm fine with getting banned. One of my friends told me it's a trash game, and aside from me, all my friends have pretty much quit the game. Now that I know that DE practices the right to ban/suspend/whatever to their discretion, playing this game is a waste of time. Ironically, the exploit was to save time as well.

18 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

For the exploit in question you had to use a Forma for every run. So it isn't entirely without investment. So since building Forma is rather slow it will be bought in the market.

what about those who spammed Plague Star and got over 200 formas to melt?

Just now, Descent-of-Damocles said:

@-TSA-Vendetta I think I'm fine with getting banned. One of my friends told me it's a trash game, and aside from me, all my friends have pretty much quit the game. Now that I know that DE practices the right to ban/suspend/whatever to their discretion, playing this game is a waste of time. Ironically, the exploit was to save time as well.

ordinarily you dont really need to tell us how much you hated this game but go on, tell us anyway

vor 1 Minute schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

yeah its not of everyones taste, maybe play it every once in a while when they launch a new big update but more than that its not worth anymore especially considering they only get out 1 big update a year 

Just now, BeeWhyOhBee said:

ordinarily you dont really need to tell us how much you hated this game but go on, tell us anyway

Oh I don't "hate" the game, I'm just board of it. My friend called it trash game, and though I have defended it many times, I now have less reasons to do so.

Just now, -TSA-Vendetta said:

yeah its not of everyones taste, maybe play it every once in a while when they launch a new big update but more than that its not worth anymore especially considering they only get out 1 big update a year 

I think the update that made me lose faith was when they ruined me with the riven changes. At that point I stopped caring; my account was ruined in my eyes anyway.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb CarrotSalad:

I would think being a partner is an endorsement from DE of that persons content and conduct is within the bounds of the tos. Seems highly odd or lazy they would take the bad and the good and leave the community to deal with the consequences...

considering what these partners get for there work its maybe just not worth it and they dont care that much about their partnerchip 

vor 2 Minuten schrieb BeeWhyOhBee:

what about those who spammed Plague Star and got over 200 formas to melt?

Looks like a heavy time investment to me to do Plaguestar over 200 Times just to level weapons. So if anything that follows the game's philosophy of spending either time or Plat to get where you want to be.

Just now, imax9000 said:

If this is about this Khora affinity gain - please don't ban anyone. Creative use of in-game mechanics is an essential part of the game, and from what I know this "exploit" is just that: there's no software or hardware interference with the game client or servers, only players issuing legitimate inputs.

stop with the bulsht excuses. Its an exploit, and those who tried this ? you are all very aware (even noobishowtek himself mentioned it) that it can cause a ban. YET YOU STILL DID IT.

*laughs in 2k35*

1 minute ago, imax9000 said:

If this is about this Khora affinity gain - please don't ban anyone. Creative use of in-game mechanics is an essential part of the game, and from what I know this "exploit" is just that: there's no software or hardware interference with the game client or servers, only players issuing legitimate inputs.

This guy is right, but what's also fact is how DE reserves the right to ban/suspend/modify at their discretion, so it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, imax9000 said:

ICreative use of in-game mechanics is an essential part of the game, and from what I know this "exploit" is just that: there's no software or hardware interference with the game client or servers, only players issuing legitimate inputs.

It's not a creative use of mechanism, it's a bug exploit. It is obvious it isn't intended.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb imax9000:

i couldnt agree more to these wise words man this is the best part of the game knowing the game mechanics and using it that way is just the essence of the game and thats what makes it stand out, out of all those grindgames 

1 hour ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Of course, just go ahead and point fingers to me, 5 min to seconds of levelling don't make any difference to me, leveling is just trivial in this game, now if it was a griefing like exploit, to actually make the gameplay experience of other players worse, then I would agree, but it isn't. The bans were not fair, in no way I(and probably them) thought that would result in ban, and I just watched the video.
When developers commit and players abuse a mistake FROM THEM, punishing the community is the worse thing they can do.

I just disagree with their decision, so don't just make accusations to f*** with others, buddy.

Its not a matter of if the bans are fair or not. They broke the rules and at that point DE gets to decide if its fair to ban them or not, not you.

Just now, Bowbie said:

It's not a creative use of mechanism, it's a bug exploit. It is obvious it isn't intended.

I used Volt's 2 to do the same thing, But Khora's was simply more efficient, This is the problem with DE, they think something is too efficient/strong/fast/effective, they nerf it. Something similar but not as good is still perfectly okay.

5 minutes ago, imax9000 said:

Math doesn't check out, unless macros or a free-wheel mouse was involved.

Just talked with a friend, the ones that got auto-banned were using the Khora-macro exploit while the ones that used the volt/saryn exploit have not been banned. Basically, DE can only tell a portion of the exploiters that cheated, not all of them. In my opinion, we should stop allowing macros and exploits in the game altogether, it would make the rules more simple to understand.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Bowbie:

maybe its obvious that its not intended but that doesnt mean its that bad, back when nova came out and overextended DE didnt think of what happens with negative power str that the enemy will run faster not slower but they kept it in game as a cool mechanic and this happened a ton of times since then 

Gerade eben schrieb CrystalSpark:

Just talked with a friend, the ones that got auto-banned were using the Khora-macro exploit while the ones that used the volt/saryn exploit have not been banned. Basically, DE can only tell a portion of the exploited that cheated, not all of them. In my opinion, we should stop allowing macros and exploits in the game altogether, it would make the rules more simple to understand.

no it wouldnt because how do you tell if its a bug or an exploit sometimes its just a game mechanic until some day it gets nerfed out 

Just now, CrystalSpark said:

Just talked with a friend, the ones that got auto-banned were using the Khora-macro exploit while the ones that used the volt/saryn exploit have not been banned. Basically, DE can only tell a portion of the exploited that cheated, not all of them. In my opinion, we should stop allowing macros and exploits in the game altogether, it would make the rules more simple to understand.

bUt HoW aBoUt mY mAcRo mAiMiNg StRiKe ?!

again and again and again, its even in your (all of us) sentences - keyword : exploit / cheat

Archived