[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

2 hours ago, German said:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

Well... it's not a perma-ban, but it's one of these bans...

I feel bad for them and all of their youtube subscribers who saw the video.

They took down their video if you're going to go looking for it, btw.

EDIT: The video can be found if you scroll down a little on their twitter feed. 

Edited by VisibleGhost3

il y a une heure, Jim22 a dit :

since we are fixing and giving out suspension for the khora exploit maybe fix the volt and saryn one as well

Mr.Jim can you specify

hace 26 minutos, Drachnyn dijo:

Yes and the thing I want is for the people that used that exploid to not be perma banned because for the reasons i explained i think that would overshoot way to much. I am fine with a short suspension but perma ban is way too much.

the problem that this is an exploit that only works if you do it intentionally and raise the EXP abnormally.

DE may have been strict because players are getting used to using exploits without worrying that their actions affect the economy of the game.

N00bshowtek is also a representative of the community and to be promoting activities that violate the conditions of use of warframe is not something that should be taken lightly, he is giving a very bad example.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

I am guessing this was the Khora affinity exploit advertised on YouTube. I have witnessed bugs/exploits/abuse shown by partners in the past, but I still wonder why they keep their affiliation badge. This seems very similar to a certain topic looming on Reddit regarding the behavior of affiliated players.

I love khora D: if people found some kinda exploit they're gana nerf her into the ground T^T

1 minute ago, I0I_Anas_I0I said:

Mr.Jim can you specify

well Idk how it works but it has something to do with saryns 2 and volts 2 and the smeeta energy buff to gain affinity. don't ban me I didn't try it

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Jim22 a dit :

well Idk how it works but it has something to do with saryns 2 and volts 2 and the smeeta energy buff to gain affinity. don't ban me I didn't try it

Well no one is banning anyone because you know, in ESO you can do same max anything in no time, i really dont see it here your not touching other players or ruining there ranked rank or anything i mean all you can gain is 60 mod capacity and maybe 3k MR points or what ever , other partners broke the game literally and they are free to play you know the rest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, German said:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

They cheated. A perma ban is warranted. We ALL agreed to the EULA and violating it in any way shape or form should result in some kind of punishment depending on the violation. This exploit usage that could only be activated if you knew about it and then admitted that "it would probably be fixed later," is kind of a big deal and deserves a big punishment. Using it on accident and reporting it as a bug is one thing, but to max rank something using this bug is quite another can of worms.

2 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

They cheated. A perma ban is warranted. We ALL agreed to the EULA and violating it in any way shape or form should result in some kind of punishment depending on the violation. This exploit usage that could only be activated if you knew about it and then admitted that "it would probably be fixed later," is kind of a big deal and deserves a big punishment. Using it on accident and reporting it as a bug is one thing, but to max rank something using this bug is quite another can of worms.

And macro melee isn't a *CHEAT*?

Edited by ReyaXZy

il y a une heure, Kromatia a dit :

well then zanagoth broke the game in his latest video (power donation) and yet hes free to play ,care to explain

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ReyaXZy said:

And macro melee isn't a *CHEAT*?

I never said it wasn't. In fact, I think the opposite and therefore never play with them.

1 minute ago, I0I_Anas_I0I said:

well then zanagoth broke the game in his latest video (power donation) and yet hes free to play ,care to explain

You know someone I don't, because I have no clue what you're talking about. Care to give context or just ride my ass because your feel bads got hurt over an exploit?

Thank you!

There is still a bug which you die in a k-drive without any indication of being damaged
- and if you die, you can move a standing warframe with a fixed camera

il y a une heure, Kromatia a dit :

You know someone I don't, because I have no clue what you're talking about. Care to give context or just ride my ass because your feel bads got hurt over an exploit?

What! you dont know Zanagoth , then i suggest to go check him out theres a video there maybe a bunch of him Breaking the game,and you know i dont care about an exploit or anything i want peaple to understand the situation here and keep their careless responds to themselves

2 minutes ago, I0I_Anas_I0I said:

What! you dont know Zanagoth , then i suggest to go check him out theres a video there maybe a bunch of him Breaking the game,and you know i dont care about an exploit or anything i want peaple to understand the situation here and keep their careless responds to themselves

So, you see the player, the bug, why you dont reported the bug?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

Changes:

• Updated Arcane Rage description to read "Primary Weapons" instead of "Rifles".

YES! Bless for this!

1 hour ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

not now but back then noone knew 

But DE probably did know, when INCREASING power strength slows enemies down, the logical response to DECREASING power strength would be to speed up enemies, it's the same using a rank 2 overextended and having a neutral nova.

1 hour ago, -N00blDead- said:

Next update most likely?

:thinking: How much i respect updates and drop it like its hotfixes in between 

But this should be more on the piority list as it has launched in Fortuna as an total packadge

Iam not forcing Devs to fix this now .. but dont let it blown away in the dust as we as an big community needs this codex and profile pictures 

It holds to many players back to able to do there moa's k-drives kitguns as they like without any fuzz when removing there stuff

But what i know is that xp will be gained from those items so far as my xp show me .. but those pictures holding me back to delete some moa's even if i have them ranked up

13 minutes ago, I0I_Anas_I0I said:

Zanagoth posted his Power Donation video on October 16th, the day after it was hotfixed.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix!

I am guessing this was the Khora affinity exploit advertised on YouTube. I have witnessed bugs/exploits/abuse shown by partners in the past, but I still wonder why they keep their affiliation badge. This seems very similar to a certain topic looming on Reddit regarding the behavior of affiliated players.

This. There's hundreds of videos and streams that show proof of extreme exploits being used. Especially back in the day with raids, but it's only now that you openly state you'll do something about an exploit. 

I haven't even seen this khora exploit, so glad it's been fixed. 

9 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

Zanagoth posted his Power Donation video on October 16th, the day after it was hotfixed.

I bet he reported the bug before.

it's not an exploit< it's only exposing sloppy work. the mechanic was set so no level 0 frame could enter but they themselves breaks the game more than ever and players picks up on these breaks in the game inadvertently ( some makes vids) and are being punished for basically trying it.

I'm not condoning the act but i'm not siding with nor for banning ppl for their mistakes.

• Like 1

Still waiting for the Sancuary music to be fixed :) I guess I will keep writing messages until someone looks at it.