Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, KenthNisshoku said:

this exploit just made the affinity booster pointless...

also i've never even heard of this before

well even if i did i still wouldn't do it because exploits are bannable

Resource drop chance booster, Credit booster, Affinity Booster, they're all useless except for Resource booster. I'm sure they know this too because they never bundle that with Prime Access

4 hours ago, German said:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

Hence why they say Extreme offenders ~ if someone is using a exploit to gain a significant advantage then they are likely not going to stop for a mere slap on the wrist when another is found

1 hour ago, Vanille said:

One could argue that permabanning these players is harsh, but trying to justify the exploit is ridiculous. People who did it knew what they were getting into.

This ^ is possibly the most sensible comment on the whole thread.

No pointing fingers, no dodging bullets, no smirking, just telling what it is.

It's an exploit, and banning people for it is too harsh.

Just now, Rawbeard said:

now that it is fixed mind telling what the exploit was?

A warframe partner posted a video on youtube. You basically get EXP/affinity by standing still and MASHING the third ability on a level 5+ Khora while standing on areas NPCs can't spawn. This is similar to how Volt's 2 and Saryn's 3 worked, by using a smeeta charm for infinity energy. The Idea is that Khora has no energy cost on her 3, as well as fulfilling the no casting animation criteria

2 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Extreme gain of MR Exp by ranking up multiple weapons with that way?

So what advantage does MR give me? I can think of higher syndicate standings earned per day resulting in quicker access to (some) useful augments and weapons. In terms of modding capacity, if your MR is already high, what difference does this make? I used to Bere fodder unmodded weapons 0-30 two at a time. When they check my profile in their DB, they'll find I was 0-30ing weapons without killing since a year ago

57 minutes ago, Plaxed said:

I bet he reported the bug before.

I went to the bug report section and looked up all bug reports that involved Khora

He did not.

Someone else reported it after seeing his video. This person even linked to N00blShowteks video

8 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

You basically get EXP/affinity by standing still and MASHING the third ability on a level 5+ Khora while standing on areas NPCs can't spawn.

this is the saddest way to exploit... worth the decades of bans, I guess. thanks though

Good Job DE...But seriously a few fixes ago you said you have fixed the NIDUS Larva ability, It's just as bad. there is the BIGGEST delay when snatching the enemies and bringing them all together. I got a 6.7 sec. duration on my Larva and MAYBE just as the ability's done they might be all together. Plus i have OVEREXTENDED with a 235% range and im only getting 2-3 enemies at a time. I see like 20 TENDRILS, but the delay is DEADLY, bringing more live enemy to me then me actually crowd controlling.

PLEASE look into NIDUS. It would be greatly appreciated. And thank you ahead of time!!!

from your Tenno, Quill Zod-El

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

So what advantage does MR give me? I can think of higher syndicate standings earned per day resulting in quicker access to (some) useful augments and weapons. In terms of modding capacity, if your MR is already high, what difference does this make? I used to Bere fodder unmodded weapons 0-30 two at a time. When they check my profile in their DB, they'll find I was 0-30ing weapons without killing since a year ago

"So what advantage does MR give me? " Did you ever play Warframe? it basially unlocks the way to get MR locked Weapons, warframe, rivens etc etc.
For low MR Player its a huge advantage.

4 hours ago, German said:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

"So what advantage does MR give me? " Did you ever play Warframe? it basially unlocks the way to get MR locked Weapons, warframe, rivens etc etc.
For low MR Player its a huge advantage.

By that Logic, all MR 16s who exploited this mechanic deserves no punishment?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

By that Logic, all MR 16s who exploited this mechanic deserves no punishment?

?? Where did i say that?

Everyone who abused it deserves the punishment

If theres a bug or an exploit that can do such the one Khora exploit, would i risk getting banned by using this or not? Of course not.
Get it in a genuine way instead of abusing bugs and exploits

Just now, xMarvin732 said:

?? Where did i say that?

Everyone who abused it deserves the punishment

You didn't explicitly say it, but you did mention that people should get banned for exploiting a system for an "Advantage" over other players. Proceeding to claim the advantage resides in MR locked weapons (which exists up to MR 14) and Riven mods (which exists up to MR 16) Those who are already MR 16 would perceive no advantage by your standards 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

You didn't explicitly say it, but you did mention that people should get banned for exploiting a system for an "Advantage" over other players. Proceeding to claim the advantage resides in MR locked weapons (which exists up to MR 14) and Riven mods (which exists up to MR 16) Those who are already MR 16 would perceive no advantage by your standards 

I didnt explicity say it wont advantage higher people too, god everytime trying to find a way to justify how the ban is unfair lol

Abusing exploit like that , doesnt matter what MR you are, low or high MR, its still deserved to be banned

3 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

I didnt explicity say it wont advantage higher people too, god everytime trying to find a way to justify how the ban is unfair lol

Abusing exploit like that , doesnt matter what MR you are, low or high MR, its still deserved to be banned

Well said, but my only concern is the severity. That guy got a 16 year ban. Meanwhile he could have probably acquired the same result in less than a year's time. It seems disproportional

Archived