[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

Good Job DE...But seriously a few fixes ago you said you have fixed the NIDUS Larva ability, It's just as bad. there is the BIGGEST delay when snatching the enemies and bringing them all together. I got a 6.7 sec. duration on my Larva and MAYBE just as the ability's done they might be all together. Plus i have OVEREXTENDED with a 235% range and im only getting 2-3 enemies at a time. I see like 20 TENDRILS, but the delay is DEADLY, bringing more live enemy to me then me actually crowd controlling.

PLEASE look into NIDUS. It would be greatly appreciated. And thank you ahead of time!!!

from your Tenno, Quill Zod-El

Edited by Zod-El

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

So what advantage does MR give me? I can think of higher syndicate standings earned per day resulting in quicker access to (some) useful augments and weapons. In terms of modding capacity, if your MR is already high, what difference does this make? I used to Bere fodder unmodded weapons 0-30 two at a time. When they check my profile in their DB, they'll find I was 0-30ing weapons without killing since a year ago

"So what advantage does MR give me? " Did you ever play Warframe? it basially unlocks the way to get MR locked Weapons, warframe, rivens etc etc.
For low MR Player its a huge advantage.

4 hours ago, German said:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

"So what advantage does MR give me? " Did you ever play Warframe? it basially unlocks the way to get MR locked Weapons, warframe, rivens etc etc.
For low MR Player its a huge advantage.

By that Logic, all MR 16s who exploited this mechanic deserves no punishment?

• Haha 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

By that Logic, all MR 16s who exploited this mechanic deserves no punishment?

?? Where did i say that?

Everyone who abused it deserves the punishment

If theres a bug or an exploit that can do such the one Khora exploit, would i risk getting banned by using this or not? Of course not.
Get it in a genuine way instead of abusing bugs and exploits

Edited by xMarvin732

What about giving back our operators acess to auto hack ciphers, that has been there for all the years before past 4 updates

• Upvote 1

Just now, xMarvin732 said:

?? Where did i say that?

Everyone who abused it deserves the punishment

You didn't explicitly say it, but you did mention that people should get banned for exploiting a system for an "Advantage" over other players. Proceeding to claim the advantage resides in MR locked weapons (which exists up to MR 14) and Riven mods (which exists up to MR 16) Those who are already MR 16 would perceive no advantage by your standards 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Descent-of-Damocles:

You didn't explicitly say it, but you did mention that people should get banned for exploiting a system for an "Advantage" over other players. Proceeding to claim the advantage resides in MR locked weapons (which exists up to MR 14) and Riven mods (which exists up to MR 16) Those who are already MR 16 would perceive no advantage by your standards 

I didnt explicity say it wont advantage higher people too, god everytime trying to find a way to justify how the ban is unfair lol

Abusing exploit like that , doesnt matter what MR you are, low or high MR, its still deserved to be banned

3 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

I didnt explicity say it wont advantage higher people too, god everytime trying to find a way to justify how the ban is unfair lol

Abusing exploit like that , doesnt matter what MR you are, low or high MR, its still deserved to be banned

Well said, but my only concern is the severity. That guy got a 16 year ban. Meanwhile he could have probably acquired the same result in less than a year's time. It seems disproportional

Edited by Descent-of-Damocles

it would be nice if kavats could cloak with the operator like ivara/loki.

also it would be nice if revenant's danse macabre didn't damage OV corpus alert poles.

Edited by iuki.

Just now, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Well said, but my only concern is the severity. That guy got a 16 year ban. Meanwhile he could have probably acquired the same result in less than a year's time. It seems disproportional

It isn't exactly a ban.

The automated system places a generic "2035 suspension" on users that are flagged for defined suspicious parameters. Apparently, obtaining 450k affinity in about a minute fits within those parameters. As a result, he received the suspension.

This system is designed to initiate a dialogue between the user and DE, in the event that actions have occurred in-game that exceed what DE believes is possible. The user(s) discuss the event in question with DE, to determine what exactly occurred. Depending on the circumstances, DE will determine what should be done on a case by case basis. Nothing is set in stone here.

I'd say... don`t cheat. Im sorry for all those banned by the exploit, im really sorry, but somehow it's fair. On the other hand, as I'm compassive I wouldn't ban them this time, only because it can be many people influenced by the youtuber. But seriously, don't cheat. MR almost 23, i have leveled all my stuff legally, part of enjoying the game is to level stuff and think about the possible builds, so do it right. Excuse my english, obviously im not english native, but hope you have understood. 

2 minutes ago, MasterBurik said:

It isn't exactly a ban.

The automated system places a generic "2035 suspension" on users that are flagged for defined suspicious parameters. Apparently, obtaining 450k affinity in about a minute fits within those parameters. As a result, he received the suspension.

This system is designed to initiate a dialogue between the user and DE, in the event that actions have occurred in-game that exceed what DE believes is possible. The user(s) discuss the event in question with DE, to determine what exactly occurred. Depending on the circumstances, DE will determine what should be done on a case by case basis. Nothing is set in stone here.

Hey that actually sounds like a fair system. But in hindsight, perhaps "Please Contact Support" would be much more suitable than "You've been banned until 2035". I was also thinking if this means hacking the game outright for primed chamber is allowed starting 2035

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, XzWasPzX said:

I'd say... don`t cheat. Im sorry for all those banned by the exploit, im really sorry, but somehow it's fair. On the other hand, as I'm compassive I wouldn't ban them this time, only because it can be many people influenced by the youtuber. But seriously, don't cheat. MR almost 23, i have leveled all my stuff legally, part of enjoying the game is to level stuff and think about the possible builds, so do it right. Excuse my english, obviously im not english native, but hope you have understood. 

Nice. I deleted the weapons I don't plan to use anyways. Obviously how I want to play the game is not how DE wants me to play it. I want to feel like a super hero in games, not a ninja in space slapping infested organs into my enemies. Most of the money I spent in game are on cosmetics so I don't look like a warframe and more like a humanoid in a suit of armor.

• Haha 1

Just now, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Hey that actually sounds like a fair system. But in hindsight, perhaps "Please Contact Support" would be much more suitable than "You've been banned until 2035". I was also thinking if this means hacking the game outright for primed chamber is allowed starting 2035

They provide a "Help" button on the popup, but it could be a bit clearer. "2035" likely holds some significance with someone at DE. iirc, Xbox users are suspended until "9999".

"We have fixed an exploit that could only be performed knowingly. Now that the issue is fixed, we will be reviewing our database for extreme offenders and issuing suspensions accordingly."

That is a little vague. If you are talking about the original dojo Obstacle Course, that has been exploitable for years. Each week you can clearly see a list of people that beat the obstacle course without actually running the obstacle course. In fact the fastest right now is at 0.5 seconds on the Overall Best

Edited by Bsherder
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, MasterBurik said:

They provide a "Help" button on the popup, but it could be a bit clearer. "2035" likely holds some significance with someone at DE. iirc, Xbox users are suspended until "9999".

Good thing I don't work for DE, my Fortnite handle is xxxxxxxxx7701337, The x parts are explicit numbers

5 hours ago, kpa732 said:

That exploit fix right there is exactly why I never did it, and told no one about it. Not a "cool bug" if it offers such an unfair advantage. Very glad DE patched that quickly, and also happy to see the worst offenders getting ousted.

Yea,  the abusers deserved it. I only did it once to try and guess that forma is staying there xd

1 minute ago, Bsherder said:

"We have fixed an exploit that could only be performed knowingly. Now that the issue is fixed, we will be reviewing our database for extreme offenders and issuing suspensions accordingly."

That is a little vague. If you are talking about the original dojo Obstacle Course, that has been exploitable for years. Each week you can clearly see a list of people that beat the obstacle course without actually running the obstacle course. In fact the fastest right now is at 0.5 seconds.

They don't monetize off speed run times, they do monetize off of affinity boosters

4 hours ago, Wevi said:

lighting fix when?

Well, it's been busted since mainline and I haven't seen DE mention it anywhere, so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Especially since they're busy with Fortuna update now.

Good work,hope You have happy lives,cause deserve it for sure.

Would be good if You rewrite spec.requirements.Cause when playing Fortuna,frame rate is so low...I have 4Gb ram,512 mb grafic,2.9mghz dual core Intel.

Edited by IIILEONIDASIII

Pretty easy to see how much of an exploit it was. You cant look at that and go, "well that looks like a totally intended mechanic".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

When is mastery going to show up for Moas and KDrives etc?

They never gave mastery, thats the thing, even though theyre supposed to, Ive put 15 levels into my k drive and maxed a moa (gilded) and no mastery at all

i love how people  call it harmless yet with that exploit you can pretty much rush the all melee, warframe , secondary and primary affinity off all of those catagoriess (i was lazy to calculate all) but basicly those 4 catagories would only take 3.5 hours so yeah it pretty much harms the point of playing the game and the exp grind