Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated Arcane Rage description to read "Primary Weapons" instead of "Rifles".

Right now when u doing changes about arcanes, can u guys do something about doubling arcanes, here i mean we have two arcanes with same effect (Arcane agility with 12% of chance to trigger arcane for 40% effect, and Arcane consequences with 100% or chance to trigger arcane for 40% effect)!

So u tell me guys which will be first choice for players to use (Arcane Agility - Uncommon) or (Arcane Consequence - Common)?

I think they will use that second one!

So, remove one of them or rework for something else to be!

5 minutes ago, unrealityCatalyst said:

Thanks for the fixes. Still need some eyes on this bug though

hmm no, this "bug" (if it's isn't a feature...) is present since far longer as far as i remember... would be since they changed the awareness of the enemies or even before that. still, it should be changed since it doesn't matter if a target gets "aware" of being hit and then killed by a 2nd hit only 1/10 of a second later.

Just now, CrazyDarkSonic said:

The exploit was harmless and yet you ban people? Really disappointing from DE.

Harmless!? You call levelling up weapons at a lightning fast rate Harmless!? You're probably one of the offenders. Play legit and stop cheating, because that's what that is, and cheats on an online game are NOT fair play!

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exploit Fixes:

• We have fixed an exploit that could only be performed knowingly. Now that the issue is fixed, we will be reviewing our database for extreme offenders and issuing suspensions accordingly. 

cough cough khora cough cough

Thx

There is a bug where sentinels would attack objectives like drones and special duty coil drives. Also, the shadows seem to be bugged on the new decorations that ticker gives. Heads of the traders in Cetus are bugged and sometimes disappear, terra trencher is sometimes bugged and runs in one place, mites are not in the codex, nor are sniper terra moas

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix!

I am guessing this was the Khora affinity exploit advertised on YouTube. I have witnessed bugs/exploits/abuse shown by partners in the past, but I still wonder why they keep their affiliation badge. This seems very similar to a certain topic looming on Reddit regarding the behavior of affiliated players.

things get fixed way faster when more ppl are knowing it  and also those exploits sometimes dont even get detected if only some ppl know them. So its good to spread this. Otherwise could abuse them forever 

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix!

I am guessing this was the Khora affinity exploit advertised on YouTube. I have witnessed bugs/exploits/abuse shown by partners in the past, but I still wonder why they keep their affiliation badge. This seems very similar to a certain topic looming on Reddit regarding the behavior of affiliated players.

most likley for the same reason the boobs streaming portal, named twitch, doesn't ban their camgirls, no mather what they do. 

now guess what? 🤣

Archived