Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

twitch rewared not given again yet they said it will

(XBOX)Horizon Thor

first thing first i have my warframe link to twitch and linked to my console account

on Friday 7th December we were told we get a relic pack and we told we get a free rewared for watch twitch partners and the main warframe channel for a reward and yet again I got nothing even to know I watched for the whole hour they been on this is now getting on my nerves  I feel robbed 

26 minutes ago, (XB1)EliteGaming2017 said:

first thing first i have my warframe link to twitch and linked to my console account

on Friday 7th December we were told we get a relic pack and we told we get a free rewared for watch twitch partners and the main warframe channel for a reward and yet again I got nothing even to know I watched for the whole hour they been on this is now getting on my nerves  I feel robbed 

Double check to maakevsure that your Warframe and Twitch account is properly linked.

Also the Twitch drop did not work on Friday as confirmed by Rebecca on Twitter.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

The relic packs and the mod packs are auto opened in your inventory. Hard to know if you get them unless you check right away.

Do not think Uncle Teshin sends a letter for them....might be wrong.

Unless you're at zero relics or actually keep a spreadsheet or something, the relics just vanish into the crowd.  (The do for me anyway.  I don't accumulate relics quickly, but I open them even slower.  I've got literally *hundreds* of Neo tier relics.  😞  The chances of me spotting a new addition are... not good.)