Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kitguns, kitguns, kitguns, ...

S0NGA

1 hour ago, S0NGA said:

no! my point is: If they happen to be nerf, I would like to get back at least some of the forms, that I put into each one that was nerf.

Have you ever played any other online games and have you ever been refunded in them for bug fixes and balancing?

2 hours ago, Orgoon said:

Have you ever played any other online games and have you ever been refunded in them for bug fixes and balancing?

I remember Maplestory handing out reset scrolls when major changes were made to some classes. That's just off the top of my head though.

8 hours ago, DishSoap said:

I remember Maplestory handing out reset scrolls when major changes were made to some classes. That's just off the top of my head though.

You mean like when DE removed all installed lenses, returned them to the inventory and reset all spent focus points, because of the major game mechanic change, what @Beartornadoalready stated?

Balancing a weapon or a frame is not a major game mechanic change.

On 2018-12-13 at 5:12 AM, Orgoon said:

You mean like when DE removed all installed lenses, returned them to the inventory and reset all spent focus points, because of the major game mechanic change, what @Beartornadoalready stated?

Balancing a weapon or a frame is not a major game mechanic change.

But that's exactly what it is and exactly what you described.