Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The typical arbitration player

sixmille

lJE5JA4.jpg

DE, you have to do something about that. High level missions are magnets for xp leechers and they take twice as long to complete due to people bringing that kind of crap. Arbitrations, sorties and elite sanctuary are full of players taking their lvl 0 gear expecting a free ride, resulting in a very upsetting experience for the fool who's bringing decent equipment.

Edited by sixmille

4 minutes ago, sixmille said:

DE, you have to do something about that

Have you got a link for your image? It does not show for me.

How would DE fix the issue though? The only real option would be a complete overhaul of the affinity system (that could end up penalising people).

• It is not unusual for me to take unfranked/low level gear to high level places. They are good for levelling after all. Of course, I am MR25, so they are modded; and I generally go with the intention of contributing.

il y a 20 minutes, krc473 a dit :

Have you got a link for your image? It does not show for me.

How would DE fix the issue though? The only real option would be a complete overhaul of the affinity system (that could end up penalising people).

• It is not unusual for me to take unfranked/low level gear to high level places. They are good for levelling after all. Of course, I am MR25, so they are modded; and I generally go with the intention of contributing.

Let me clarify a few things. I have nothing against people bringing one lvl 0 weapon along with two good ones in any kind of mission. In the same vein I'm not opposed to people bringing lvl 0 things in non combat missions like sortie spy. I've done that myself in the past. What really bothers me is two players leeching off me and another guy because they don't want to bring their glorious lvl 0 weapon to some lith spy fissure or hydron instead and queued for arbitration because why not. The result is 20 minutes in a defense mission when it should be 13 to 15.

The topic here is max level content, not your everyday mission. That's supposed to be the "ultimate" challenge warframe has to offer yet people are encouraged to bring their worst gear. That doesn't sound like great design to me.

Edited by sixmille