Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teleporting???

jerrylol9999

Question

So in this saturn exterminate mission I started to teleport, it was not completely random and happened sometimes when Im pressing something like r, aiming, etc. There was a well polished animation that came with it, my frame strteched her arms and the camera zooms out and in again, don't know if this is a bug or is it an ability? Btw Im using Zephyr.

6 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, jerrylol9999 said:

So in this saturn exterminate mission I started to teleport, it was not completely random and happened sometimes when Im pressing something like r, aiming, etc. There was a well polished animation that came with it, my frame strteched her arms and the camera zooms out and in again, don't know if this is a bug or is it an ability? Btw Im using Zephyr.

Commanders have much greater health than regular Lancers. They have the ability to Switch Teleport a targeted player; often, a Commander will teleport the player into the middle of a group of Grineer, causing some disorientation in the process. Unlike Loki's ability, a Commander's Switch Teleport can work through walls and doors and has a slightly longer duration stun.

-- Thanks to wiki --