Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get more mods that help with sentinel survival?

Graive

How about we have a new universal focus tree that's always active regardless of school you picked.
It's function would be to strenghten your warframe with bonuses to their stats, extra mod capacity, health regen and vacuum(maybe not have it stack with companion mods).

That way players don't have imidiate access to it and can turn it off.

Also sentinels should just fall to the ground and be revivable, works on moas why not sentinels too?

Just putting this here in case someone randomly stumbles accross this thread in the future. I find it surprising that so many posts here are for intrinsic univac but against additional sentinel survival options when they're essentially the same argument.

Both are mechanisms which can be argued to be non-essential but would increase the player experience.
Both had/have alternate options in the form of mods and warframe choice (and gear for sentinel health), but neither should require the player to sacrifice configurations (choosing a specific warframe, equipping a specific mod, equipping a specific focus tree).

The only real difference I can think of is the health gear wheel option for sentinels. Point is, the argument against intrinsic univac is the same argument that people in this thread have used against sentinel health options. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tzuin said:

How about we have a new universal focus tree that's always active regardless of school you picked.
It's function would be to strenghten your warframe with bonuses to their stats, extra mod capacity, health regen and vacuum(maybe not have it stack with companion mods).

That way players don't have imidiate access to it and can turn it off.

Also sentinels should just fall to the ground and be revivable, works on moas why not sentinels too?

I agree with every point you've made. Honestly this makes the most sense to me and is actually easily implementable.They can even add them as two universal passives on a current focus tree since they can be toggled on and off in any focus tree there (there's even an added benefit of vacuum scaling as you level it up).

Edited by Graive