LWVersys

Bye Bye Banshee Prime :(

Still a year and nine plus months of spare relics floating around the game. It will be awhile before they are hard to find.

4 hours ago, LWVersys said:

Just a week to go guys. Banshee Prime is being Vaulted with the Euphona Prime and Helios Prime, are them that good?

Banshee is really good, and sometimes part of the "meta" because of her amplying damage, it's too powerful. She also has some cc and aoe damage decent for normal gameplay. Euphona Prime is an okay weapon, not the best but not the worst, it's a matter of tastes (like a mini shotgun), and Helios Prime is the most popular sentinel in the game (shown by DE's graphs). It's the second tankiest sentinel after Carrier Prime (which is vaulted) and the auto-scan perk is something a lot of people like for a 'completionist' game like this with its codex. After that, there will be no more farmable primed sentinels as they will all be vaulted, even though some of us have hopes for Dethpacito Prime soonish. I actually hoped it would come out with Mesa's access to always have a sentinel available in the prime rotation.

Edited by Vanille
  • Like 1

they're gone, but they will be back SoonTM.

Banshee is pretty strong, but Euphona Prime was kind of an acquired taste weapon; I personally prefer the higher capacity of the AkLex Prime, and I don't see a whole lot of people using Euphona Prime anymore. as for Helios, well... depends on how much you care about your Codex I guess. for someone like me that basically doesn't, not much reason to use it over an other Sentinel.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I still haven't gotten a Euphona receiver 😞

I might (might) be able to help you if you want. if I have a spare receiver I'm willing to give you it. I'll be on in about 2 hours or so. robotwars7.

• Applause 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I might (might) be able to help you if you want. if I have a spare receiver I'm willing to give you it. I'll be on in about 2 hours or so. robotwars7.

That'd be awesome, I don't mind buying or trading for it. I have relics but haven't had much luck finding squads for it and even TC isn't helping. I'll add you when I get online

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Good riddance. It was her release that cause the Soundquake spamming craze. I’m glad to see her gone.

Which is good since she won't be gone forever. so you'll just end up even more pissed of by someone that is just doing a better job than you and stealing all your precious kills? 😛 It's a co-op game. If your teammate is doing all the kill, just enjoy the damn ride.

Just now, mikakor said:

Which is good since she won't be gone forever. so you'll just end up even more pissed of by someone that is just doing a better job than you and stealing all your precious kills? 😛 It's a co-op game. If your teammate is doing all the kill, just enjoy the damn ride.

Well, that was the problem, it wasn't a "ride", it was standing around while the banshee player held their finger down on a button. Of course, it wasn't the banshee players fault, as the power was built like that - and was pretty much the only good power the frame had.

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

It's a co-op game. If your teammate is doing all the kill, just enjoy the damn ride

Well thats an dumb thing to say realy

.. maby you are forget that you said Co-op not Solo selfish

your statement way to selfish .. everyone wants to kill enemys .. not standing in an corner and see how you have more fun

How would you like it when i started to take every enemy on your eye sight .. ohhh thats gonna piss you off

and yes people have complained allot .. i mean realy allot ..

Look at the topic where saryn players rek the whole map and starts pissing people off

Not an good idea

This is an Co-Op game that means everyone have the right to get some kills 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Good riddance. It was her release that cause the Soundquake spamming craze. I’m glad to see her gone

Just for you, I'll post this little video :3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

49 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Well thats an dumb thing to say realy

.. maby you are forget that you said Co-op not Solo selfish

your statement way to selfish .. everyone wants to kill enemys .. not standing in an corner and see how you have more fun

How would you like it when i started to take every enemy on your eye sight .. ohhh thats gonna piss you off

and yes people have complained allot .. i mean realy allot ..

Look at the topic where saryn players rek the whole map and starts pissing people off

Not an good idea

This is an Co-Op game that means everyone have the right to get some kills 

They need to work harder then  and have better gear. Or get left behind 

• Like 1