General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Personal quarters bug and more

(NSW)Sands123

Okay so I haven’t played since the release of the plains, during that time the personal quarters were released. I do unserstand that to get the blueprint you need to finish the war within (which I have done on pc before the plains and I just did today) and you get the blueprint as a reward however I haven’t gotten any reward with the blueprint on my switch and now after redoing the quest I am locked out of the infested room which I had access to before. The other glitch that I have doesn’t really effect me to bad is that before I transphered my pc data over to the switch I had started making a Sniper rifle, after the transpher it showed that the weapon was finished however when I check my foundry it says there is no weapon even being made much less finished. I know the transpher is new and there will be bugs but I do hope it can be fixed soon so I can do the sacrifice quest. 

I too am having this issue, also transferred my account from PC, I checked on PC and I have the BP in my foundry however on switch I do not have it to craft and so cannot progress past the Chains of Harrow quest because the Apostasy quest requires the Personal Quarters. Any help would be greatly appreciated on how we are supposed to unlock that BP.

• 2 weeks later...

So not a fix however I did find out what my problem was with the blueprint. When I logged in today on my PC account I got a message from ordis basically giving me the blueprint. Which is cool but since I transphered my data to my switch without opening it or even having the inbox it doesn’t exists on my switch account nore is it accessible. So the way fix on DE’s side would either be resetting my war quest or just resend in me the inbox on my switch account or if what some person suggested to me on discord is true tell me what quest my switch is saying haven’t done in order for me to get the bluepirnt.