Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary and Secondary Stances

WhiteWingCat

Just some feedback and discussion. Would be cool if Primary and Secondary weapon has a stance that does combo animation like Melee have. Just some minor tweak for Primary and Secondary stances mod tho. Make a slot that only for stances mod, but it does not increase mod capacity. Which means we can change into different stances whenever we like it. It will be alternative whenever you want to equip the stance mod or not, otherwise will perform normally like we have now. 

During combo animation, some stance mod will only do auto-fire to enemy in line and also based on accuracy. If your accuracy is bad then it won't be good to use Stance mod all the time. And i don't see a problem adding this feature to the game since it does performance. So i thought why not give it a try? I know you guys wanted to be Bayonetta as well :3

as much as i'd love this, its not gonna happen. it requires a massive overhaul to our shooting mechanics, and it can be horrible very easily. i'd rather have more gunblades and cooler reload/fire animations on guns. or some guns that have altfires and whatnot for trickshots. 

this just sounds incredibly complicated to implement. I don't think DE wants to make it so we don't even have to aim, it's one of the few steps you have to take with guns to get kills, unless you're using something like the Amprex or Ignis. besides, headshots from afar are a lot more satisfying when you line them up yourself.

I wouldn't mind seeing a line of specific weapons (primary and secondary) that traded a measure of power (slots, polarity options, etc) for this mechanic provided there were commensurately powerful in different ways.

Alternately, I would pay for stance options for secondary weapons that provided no power but a different look entirely.

With sword pistol dual wielding still coming, we are going to need something to spice up single pistols and akimbos anyway