Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best arcanes for Rhino?

Marakai

Question

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

When you cast IS your current armor value will be taken into account. So you may want as much armor as possible. Is there an Arcane which gives armor? Blimey yes! Arcane Guardian.

Good point, but considering I that you always try to immidietly recast Iron Skin when it goes down it won't proc much, but worth a try :). I like to use Iron Shrapnel to recast Iron Skin at 10% value so I don't have to risk damage between casts.

Edited by Marakai

4 hours ago, GerberaOverture said:

energize + fury on everyone 

I don't need energize, I have zenurik. Before my Iron Skin or Roar ends I have my full energy 2x times by then.

Energize is one of most overrated arcanes really. But it's very good for team.

1 hour ago, Feltal said:

Arcane ultimatum gives the same amount of armor as guardian on finisher and is guaranteed to proc at rank 3.

Good point, but I don't do many finishers on Rhino as he doesn't have any finisher openings like Innaros for example.

Althought- does hitting knocked down target (Blast from lesion) counts as "finisher"?

5 часов назад, Marakai сказал:

I don't need energize, I have zenurik. Before my Iron Skin or Roar ends I have my full energy 2x times by then.

Energize is one of most overrated arcanes really. But it's very good for team.

sure dude, zenurik is all you need in your life

Спойлер

till you start hitting ESO for focus, that is

Energize + Offensive Arcane of your choice.

I still prefer his Arcane Helm + Rush personally. Love a quick Rhino to avoid damage intake. Esp since I like to melee with him. Speaking of Melee. You can make use of Ultimatum by using Naramon's Executing Dash or a Dagger with Stinging Thorn combo. Is it practical? Meh.

Energize is def not overrated. It gives you a free mod slot. Nothing that gives you a free mod slot could be overrated. Zenurik also gets shut down by Energy Drain Eximus which are plentiful in high level Grineer / Infested maps though Infested are a special situation where Rhino will struggle to keep energy at all thanks to Disruptor Auras.

I've put Rhino through lvl 300-400 Solo against every faction. Corpus is the one you could probably get away without Energize. Everything else, it's BiS.

9 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Energize + Offensive Arcane of your choice.

I still prefer his Arcane Helm + Rush personally. Love a quick Rhino to avoid damage intake. Esp since I like to melee with him. Speaking of Melee. You can make use of Ultimatum by using Naramon's Executing Dash or a Dagger with Stinging Thorn combo. Is it practical? Meh.

Energize is def not overrated. It gives you a free mod slot. Nothing that gives you a free mod slot could be overrated. Zenurik also gets shut down by Energy Drain Eximus which are plentiful in high level Grineer / Infested maps though Infested are a special situation where Rhino will struggle to keep energy at all thanks to Disruptor Auras.

I've put Rhino through lvl 300-400 Solo against every faction. Corpus is the one you could probably get away without Energize. Everything else, it's BiS.

I hear you, maybe one day I wil have 2,2k plat to spend for one mod :D. But that day I will probably sit with Bill Gates on dinner ;).

Seriously though Rhino is not my frame to do high level solos. There are better frames for that. Energize with it's price is totally out of my sanity when it comes to spend plat.

But thank you all for suggestion. I went with Rage + Fury on melee Rhino and Guardian + Rage on gun Rhino. It should be fine till I become millioner and buy Energize :P.