Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minimap spinning out of control

kiksunator

This is pretty rare, but still happens from time to time, seemingly no matter what tileset I play. This time it happened in an Orokin tileset (sabotage, with the portal) and decided to take a short clip of it.

The clip is here, due to Youtube compressing I suggest viewing in 1080p or the minimap is just a blurry mess anyway.

You can see me start in an area where the minimap is fine, then going to an area where the minimap freaks out, and I do this a couple of times.

Edit: So apparently I didn't know those Grineer Regulators do that to your minimap...

Edited by kiksunator

That's not actually a bug. If you go to about 0.10 in the video and pause it, you can see 2 regulators above the portal (one on either side). They have the annoying effect of messing with your minimap (which is an intended function).
From the wiki:

Regulators are floating Grineer support drones found in Grineer Settlements. They can be deployed by any Grineer units and their propaganda broadcasts provide allies around them with a buff similar to Rhino's Roar. This will give the units in range increased damage and speed, and disrupt the player's mini-map.

19 minutes ago, Woodis said:

That's not actually a bug. If you go to about 0.10 in the video and pause it, you can see 2 regulators above the portal (one on either side). They have the annoying effect of messing with your minimap (which is an intended function).
From the wiki:

Huh, interesting, didn't know they did that, although I didn't know what their purpose was anyway. I guess you learn new stuff even after +750h into the game...

Thanks for the info, although now I feel like a stupid f---ing idiot.