Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe support afk?

fasesoj

Question

Can I please ask why warframe support doesnt answer tickets?

Ive had a ticket up for almost 2 weeks now, my email is hacked and I cant log in to my account because it wants verification.

I want to swap email accounts but the warframe support does not respond to my request, is there any downtime on the support that I do not know?

16 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, fasesoj said:

Can I please ask why warframe support doesnt answer tickets?

Ive had a ticket up for almost 2 weeks now, my email is hacked and I cant log in to my account because it wants verification.

I want to swap email accounts but the warframe support does not respond to my request, is there any downtime on the support that I do not know?

Things to know/do when submitting a ticket!

IMPORTANT: After big updates/patches/hot-fixes it may take longer for a Support member to answer your request, don't be alarmed! The Support staff answers all tickets in chronological order. Please consider checking the Warframe forums listed above BEFORE making a new Support request.

Please categorize your ticket appropriately! We have specialized experts for each ticket category so that you get the best support available as quickly and efficiently as possible!

Provide as much detail as possible when submitting your ticket. The more information you provide in your first contact with the Support team, the more efficiently a Support agent can help you!

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200039839-Contacting-Customer-Service

Have more patience there are to many tickets beeing made and still not beeing answered even those need to wait 

give it more time .. we all know thats its pissing you off that someone makes an mess out of your game

I love this game but the support is honestly bad. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I opened a support ticket and I just got a response from them after almost two weeks of waiting. What did the response say? This and only this:

“Hello NeonNebula, apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets. Thank you so much for your request and your patience with us!”

That’s it? Do they seriously want me to respond to that so that they actually start helping me out with my issue or what? I really don’t like saying this but Warframe Support is probably one of the worst customer support I’ve ever experienced. It shouldn’t take them up to 3 weeks to respond to our support tickets. If they’re getting high volume of tickets and they can’t keep up then maybe they’re understaffed and they should start hiring. Or at least help us with our issues and get it over with instead of responding with that and waiting for us to reply, now I’ll just have to wait even more. But honestly, their response really made me salty. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
spelling

43 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

I love this game but the support is honestly bad. It’s been almost 2 weeks since I opened a support ticket and I just got a response from them after almost two weeks of waiting. What did the response say? This and only this:

“Hello NeonNebula, apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets. Thank you so much for your request and your patience with us!”

That means "your ticket is still open, please wait for a response, sorry for the delay".

43 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

If they’re getting high volume of tickets and they can’t keep up then maybe they’re understaffed and they should start hiring. Or at least help us with our issues and get it over with instead of responding with that and waiting for us to reply, now I’ll just have to wait even more. But honestly, their response really made me salty. 

Maybe you should also realize the quality and amount of tickets they get. And realize you're playing a Free to Play game. These aren't great reasons, I know, but that's the way it is. No doubt a lot of tickets are from a load of people accidentally selling things and wanting them back. They could just tell them all to take a hike, yet all these tickets are processed and all these items are often returned. Combine that with tickets on technical issues with no details or log files at all that they have to keep asking for, etc. Being part of DE Support must be one hell of a job. The alternative would be some form of premium service where paying players are prioritized...since then Support would actually generate some form of income...but that would be way worse than having to simply wait in my opinion. 

On 2018-12-11 at 10:44 PM, -AxHx-Vile said:

That means "your ticket is still open, please wait for a response, sorry for the delay".

And it’s been 5 days since they left that message. And yes I do realize this is a f2p game but really like you said it’s not a reason to delay players’ support tickets that much. Fortnite is f2p and when i send open a ticket they respond within a few days. 

4 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

And it’s been 5 days since they left that message. And yes I do realize this is a f2p game but really like you said it’s not a reason to delay players’ support tickets that much. Fortnite is f2p and when i send open a ticket they respond within a few days. 

Yes, but they are making insane amounts of money and have an almost endless budget. Sorry, but that's a horrible comparison.

3 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Yes, but they are making insane amounts of money and have an almost endless budget. Sorry, but that's a horrible comparison.

Ok then I can give you another example... Paladins. Hi-Rez takes less than a week to respond to support tickets. You'll say they also have an insane amount of money and have an endless budget like Epic Games? Because they definitely don't. I can give you a lot of other examples but saying the game is free to play so a delay is fine is not okay and is not a reason.

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

My experience of getting answer from zendesk varied from few hours after my report to few weeks. But they did answered all of em.

oh and i also notice that the way they answered our report is by sending an automated email first which will then be followed by a normal ones. The automated one usually indicate that they’re ready to handle our case and will answer our replies immediately. So make sure you answer their first automated reply accordingly

6 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Ok then I can give you another example... Paladins. Hi-Rez takes less than a week to respond to support tickets. You'll say they also have an insane amount of money and have an endless budget like Epic Games? Because they definitely don't. I can give you a lot of other examples but saying the game is free to play so a delay is fine is not okay and is not a reason.

Paladins is a lot smaller...so fair enough. That's a much better comparison.
Though comparing and complaining won't help regardless...unfortunately. DE Support has always greatly varied in ticket process time...so I doubt that will change. It's something we've all come to accept.

First off, something that you should know. Zendesk is not DE. Zendesk is a third party contracted support center. Several companies I've worked for and have had to deal with use it. Think of it as as calling customer support and getting a person on the line that lives and works in India and may technically speak English, yet really doesn't understand it. In this case Zendesk has no idea what Warframe is, a shock to some of you I know, so they have absolutely no clue how to really help you. They are just waiting for a reply from DE.

5 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Paladins is a lot smaller...so fair enough. That's a much better comparison.
Though comparing and complaining won't help regardless...unfortunately. DE Support has always greatly varied in ticket process time...so I doubt that will change. It's something we've all come to accept.

Yes you’re right, I’m just frustrated. What if I had a bigger issue like OP’s or something similar, waiting 3+ weeks for a response isn’t okay you know. But yes complaining here won’t help. 

5 hours ago, (XB1)TimberWolf13 said:

First off, something that you should know. Zendesk is not DE. Zendesk is a third party contracted support center. Several companies I've worked for and have had to deal with use it. Think of it as as calling customer support and getting a person on the line that lives and works in India and may technically speak English, yet really doesn't understand it. In this case Zendesk has no idea what Warframe is, a shock to some of you I know, so they have absolutely no clue how to really help you. They are just waiting for a reply from DE.

Zendesk is not DE? Then how come the person who left a response on my support ticket has [DE] in the beginning of his username? 😕 

3 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Zendesk is not DE? Then how come the person who left a response on my support ticket has [DE] in the beginning of his username? 😕 

Indeed Zendesk is not DE. You can find them here: https://www.zendesk.com/

Apparently, they have more than 200'000 customers, whatever that means. If DE is only one customer... well, good luck to Zendesk.

Why the person who answered has a [DE] in their name? In a Customer Support, it is customary to push tickets to the right people.

The deal, as far as I know, is: the game developers will explain to their Customer Support how to do the simple things so that CS will be able to process through loads of tickets on their own. Depending on how CS works and on the gravity of the ticket, they will sometimes escalate a ticket to someone in the game developement team (at DE). Basically, they'll send the ticket to DE and ask "we have no idea, can you do this" and someone at DE will decide what to do (either explain to Zendesk how to do it, or personally manage it).

Or something like that.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Which one would you trust more:
Jerry, or [DE]Jerry.

Just because there is a "DE" in front of a name, doesn't necessarily mean he is from "DE".
I'm working for a call center as a part time job. But I'm telling everyone who's calling, that I work for another company. 
It's called outsourcing...
One day I had to work nightline for Coca Cola. I told everyone that I'm from Coca Cola. I had to say that. Doesn't mean I'm a Coca Cola employee or anything.

It amazes me, that even today people still don't understand how customer support works.

Edited by WhiteMarker

47 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

You ever contacted any customer service? You know how they say they're from the company you're contacting them about? 99% of the time they're not 😉 They're employed by them indirectly through a service center, so they represent them in some way, but they're usually not employed with the actual company 😉

18 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

No need to explain any further, as other posters to this subject have covered it quite well. Though I am sorry that your ticket is taking so long. Zendesk is authorized to do only so much before it either has to be authorized or handled by DE directly. If I were a betting man I'd say that 90% or more of the support tickets in the end require either authorization to act, say in the case of missing plat, or actual intervention due to something that happened due to a bug in the written code.