Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Change in Manduka Leggings color mapping post Fortuna update

(PSN)Ultimaknight

My operator fashion consists Varida Suit x Manduka Leggings x Manduka Sleeves combo.

Before the Fortuna console update the "pants" portion of the leggings would use the primary color and would match the jacket from the suit.  The "boots" would use the tertiary color.

Before

DuG2yEKW0AARQX8.jpg

Before

DuG2yEaXcAAlcal.jpg

After the update, the leggings use the tertiary color exclusively, making both the pants and boots the same color.  Its a little off putting, makes the operator look like they are wearing sweatpants now >_<

It might not seem like a big deal, but when you use your platinum to create a certain look its a little unnerving to see it "broken" in an update.  If DE could fix it so that the color mapping is like it was pre-Fortuna would be greatly appreciated.

DuG3B4AW4AAl69t.jpg

DuG3B42WwAIqi8k.jpg

14 hours ago, (PS4)Ultimaknight said:

Bumping this in hopes that maybe see a fix in the update tomorrow.

good luck. they've avoided mentioning anything about operator outfits clipping, alignment, and color issues while they are full force trying to sell the new mesa accessories bundle on stream which has operator stuff in it, wouldve been a perfect time to say 'anyone with operator outfit issues, we've seen all the dozens of feedback threads n we're working on it' but unfortunately they said nothing, so im gonna guess thats not getting fixed. they talked about the accessories, talked about the new hair, fixing controllers, fixing asian text, fixing countless things... operator outfits did not come up.

I did watch impromptu stream this morning discussing some of the problems they were experiencing with their new mainline.  I noticed that did call it a "shill stream" and mention Mesa Prime Access a lot, which is fine because I understand that sales do help fund whatever.  But my Platinum purchase to buy my operator fashion also served that purpose and the current state of it has me wanting that plat back to go towards something else.

I did notice that @[DE]Rebecca was also using the same combination of Varida Suit x Manduka Leggings and hoped that something would be said, but like you said it did not come up.  In fact, I think that only comment made was that the operator suit was all black.  I have an all black alt too on my C slot and sure it it fine then, but really wish would revert the color back to how it was.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Ultimaknight said:

I did watch impromptu stream this morning discussing some of the problems they were experiencing with their new mainline.  I noticed that did call it a "shill stream" and mention Mesa Prime Access a lot, which is fine because I understand that sales do help fund whatever.  But my Platinum purchase to buy my operator fashion also served that purpose and the current state of it has me wanting that plat back to go towards something else.

I did notice that @[DE]Rebecca was also using the same combination of Varida Suit x Manduka Leggings and hoped that something would be said, but like you said it did not come up.  In fact, I think that only comment made was that the operator suit was all black.  I have an all black alt too on my C slot and sure it it fine then, but really wish would revert the color back to how it was.

i was in that stream bringing up operator stuff constantly hoping to catch theur eye n get a response. got notta.

I prefer the Manduka leggings as well and it bothers me too. I hope this visual glitch gets tended to. I don't want to have to define a new look for my operator. I really like the claws on the boots. T^T

PS_Messages_20181224_051209.jpg

It's really disconcerting and very weird to walk around feeling like I left the leggings at home and I'm walking around in tights that don't match at all. T^T

Edited by (PS4)YuKiraNo
Inserting Screen Shot

• 1 month later...