Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

movement

sandy49

Question

12 answers to this question

Try one of these 3-4 things:

1. Use Mobility Mods like Rush, Lightning Dash, etc

2. Learn advanced movesets like Bullet Jump (fastes one is Bullet Jump, wait 1 sec, double jump, then roll while aiming)

3. Use Operator and use Naramons passive to Dash up to 7 times (will come later so no more spoilers)

4. Practice aka learn the maps, the parts will repeat and someday you will know where to jump

28 minutes ago, sandy49 said:

everyone moves so fast in the squad missions that I can't catch up to help( yes-I'm a newbie)

Short anwser: get gud and practice.

Long anwser: Practice in every mission and evenrualy ....you will be as fast as the other ppl from the squad and maybe even faster.

2 hours ago, sandy49 said:

everyone moves so fast in the squad missions that I can't catch up to help( yes-I'm a newbie)

pretty sure the fastest way to move is: bullet jump diagonally then press roll in mid air.

its not only fast, but it will throw you far away aswell.

Edit: my bad, its: bullet jump diagonally, then jump again in mid air then roll (still in mid air).

Btw you should slide at your landing so you wont stop moving.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

I felt the same way at the beginning, just don't worry too much about it. The movement and going fast is one of the most fun, engaging and deep things in the game, not to mention it allows you to farm the missions faster. You'll notice when you are doing parkour like a madman the enemies are basically incapable of targeting you and many missions don't require you to engage them anyway so you can just dart past them, do the mission and peace out. 

Enjoy the process of learning and practicing movement and you'll get the muscle memory of it. Eventually you'll just do it without thinking. Most players remember they had to learn it and will be understanding. 

4 minutes ago, Amhiel said:

I felt the same way at the beginning, just don't worry too much about it. The movement and going fast is one of the most fun, engaging and deep things in the game, not to mention it allows you to farm the missions faster. You'll notice when you are doing parkour like a madman the enemies are basically incapable of targeting you and many missions don't require you to engage them anyway so you can just dart past them, do the mission and peace out. 

Enjoy the process of learning and practicing movement and you'll get the muscle memory of it. Eventually you'll just do it without thinking. Most players remember they had to learn it and will be understanding. 

I don't know about you guiz but in the early days i was soo dam pissed i was almost always the last one that it motivated me to practice as hell. I soloed 1-2 weaks to master the movement and when i did....dam i left the high mr dudes in the dust 🙂 Don't worry tho cuz later on you wount care that much about beeing last or not.

I remember how fast it was as a brand new player. I was shocked by the speed.... I thought they were missing out on a lot of fun... turns out they’ve had a lot of fun before at this location, now they are having fun elsewhere and want to get this mission finished ASAP!

the speed is of the game/movement is one of the best parts of this game for me!

The longer a player has been playing the more likely they are to know various tile sets. Its a mixture of knowing where to go and how to get there in a hurry. You'll want to learn to bullet jump to keep up with them for sure, but just give it a little time. I recommend joining a clan and trying your hand at the obstacle course. It will help you learn to control your warframe and movement in a controlled way where you wont have to worry about death.