Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just for the record

(XBOX)vx Axol xv

i guess i kindof linked the problems i have had with warframe to these exploits because i felt it was no diffrent than people who go out of their way to have great xp farming places like drako ruined. And good frames nerfed to the point they are prsctically useless. but i guess its sort of wrong for me to defend those people bit you gotta get my frustration i put a ton of time speccing into valkyrs cards and tuning her to the poknt she was perfect only for her damage to be like hitting someone with a #*!%ing feather duster.

It seems evey damn frame i invest my time in just goes into the trash bin. I got adhd and if i invest my time in something only for it to ammount go nothing in the end not only pisses me off but depresses me. Because when i get my frames to be that powerful i feel a sense of accomplishment 

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo

Just now, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

i guess i kindof linked the problems i have had with warframe to these exploits because i felt it was no diffrent than people who go out of their way to have great xp farming places like draco ruined. And good frames nerfed to the point they are prsctically useless. but i guess its sort of wrang for me to defend those people bit you gotta ger my frustration i put a ton of time speccing into valkyrs cards and tuning her to the poknt she was perfect only for her damage to be like hitting someone with a #*!%ing feather duster.

Playing Draco over and over again and busted Warframe abilities is in no way comparable to abusing bugs.

I said this like 20 times in your last thread that you probably could've gotten away with the exploit if you just kept your mouths shut but clearly that's too hard for you people.

Also one last thing.

Hydron.

You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

i guess i kindof linked the problems i have had with warframe to these exploits because i felt it was no diffrent than people who go out of their way to have great xp farming places like draco ruined. And good frames nerfed to the point they are prsctically useless. but i guess its sort of wrang for me to defend those people bit you gotta ger my frustration i put a ton of time speccing into valkyrs cards and tuning her to the poknt she was perfect only for her damage to be like hitting someone with a #*!%ing feather duster.

We undersrand the frustration, honestly. 

But, after you sign the agreements to even download the game, not much can be done but accept the time and resource loss and move onto the next one. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

but its really hard to because attention span issues because the minute that happens i lose all motivation to do another frame because i assume itll just happen to the next one i invest my time into.

Play Excalibur, he gets better over time.

i havent broke the terms of service i have not exploited once. I sort of felt it was in thr same vein of my problems where people would report framed as being op to where the devs then nerf them into a point they are not fun to use because i specd up their cards to be super powerful its like being given a vulcan minigun omly for it to be downgraded into a #*!%ing peashooter

5 minutes ago, Billy50505 said:

If you're losing motivation for the game, that means you're suffering from burnout. You could have just taken a break and come back at a later date. That's what I've been doing for five years and never felt any need to break the terms of use. 

Edited by (XB1)oORubberFruitOo