Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some graphic request

Nekothika

Hello everyone, I don't know if I'm on the right place (sry for bad english) but I'm looking for someone who will accept to draw me something that will maybe use in the future as a glyph for my channel if I can reach all requesting for Warframe Partner, being myself infographic (but not enough skilled) I know every work deserve a salary but I'm rather being honest and say the only thing I'll have to payback is a full free advertising, redirectoring links to the artist's work, i'm not enough rich for that ^^" I'm looking for some kind of chibi Nova Prime, or cute, anyway, something related with Nova Prime. 

If you're going to ask for art for your channel glyph, the very least you should do is include a link to your content. No artist wants their art to be linked to content they don't agree with, much less if they do work for charity. And on that note, don't fall for nor propagate the idea that "exposure is a form of payment", it's simply damaging for budding artists.

That being said, the entire premise for this thread is quite shady. If you're seriously considering becoming a Warframe Partner, regarless of it being by streaming or producing videos, you should be able to manage the initial investment required. If you can't afford to pay for your own branding, what guarantees are there that your channel will even continue to exist in the near future?

I'm not sure if it was your intention or not, but what you're suggesting here is taking advantage of the charity or ingenuity of unknown artists for your own profit. Take your time to reflect on it.