Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

01000011 CYAN & Terra Raptor SX farm

Pucis800

After farminng 3k  01000011 CYAN for my clan, i decided to share my experience here. 

1) Its most painful pigment to farm from Fortuna pigments.

2) Stats on Wiki are wrong. Its drops by 10 and chance is faaaar lower than 20%.

3) Best place for farming is Temple of Profit. Start lowest (T1) Fortuna bounty (enemy lvl scales much slower), go to Temple and, different from 2 other Toroid places, rise tread to 4 outside, only then go in. If u go solo take some tanks frame (i used Oberon). Start killing thugs :)

Result - 3k pigments and 700+ Sola Toroids as "side drop" ;)

Lucky farming!

• Like 3

The Raptors might get overwritten by Combas once it reaches Alert Level 4, which is a pain since they are most likely seen during Alert Levels 2 & 3.

For my strategy, I simply recapture bases back to back. Reflector Control, the Pearl, and maybe the Temple Fabrication are promising with the higher level ranges.

Also, the results seem a bit foggy. Any boosters (Chance?) used? How long was that? Pre-made Party?

EDIT: Looks like a Resource Booster did get used because the Raptor Dyes only drop in 5s, not 10 without a Booster.

Edited by Duality52

4 days with both boosters. Farmed solo and with pub teams. Solo, if RNGesus with you, you can get 100-150 pigments in 1/2h. 

They shows up in many places, but Temple as i found is only one where Raptors can be farmed. They spawns pretty good there only drop chance is low.

Edited by Pucis800

1 hour ago, Pucis800 said:

1) Its most painful pigment to farm from Fortuna pigments.

2) Stats on Wiki are wrong. Its drops by 10 and chance is faaaar lower than 20%.

3) Best place for farming is Temple of Profit. Start lowest (T1) Fortuna bounty (enemy lvl scales much slower), go to Temple and, different from 2 other Toroid places, rise tread to 4 outside, only then go in. If u go solo take some tanks frame (i used Oberon). Start killing thugs 🙂

Grats on completing the farm.  🙂  I agree, it was definitely a tedious one compared to the others.  I found Grow Site to be more efficient for Cyan pigments - of course no toroids though.  I would just camp on top of the bunker that is off to the side there.  With both boosters plus a cat I averaged around 180 per 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, Duality52 said:

EDIT: Looks like a Resource Booster did get used because the Raptor Dyes only drop in 5s, not 10 without a Booster.

My experience is different (solo).  I regularly got 20 with a booster and 40 with single affinity proc.

Edited by --Q--Merchant

9 minutes ago, --Q--Merchant said:

Thats what i mean. With booster u get 20 per drop. 

+ according to Wiki, with drop chance booster 40% chance, in what i don't believe. U can get nothing after 10 kills easy xD