Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Proposition] Warframe - Acrobatic Set Mod

Zankast

Background: I was playing with my Pyrana on a high level Mission. I tough to myself, would be cool if I could reload while I dodge roll.. Then I realised, very few people use the dodge roll & dodge technique. Even myself (Dark Souls fan) I use it only sparsely. So the idea of a acrobatic mod set, focused on dodge and dodge roll came to mind.

I present you The acrobatic mod set.

-----------

For those saying there is need for more mods, I agree on that, It would be cool if all weapons had 10 slots,

All weapons get a Stance slot (like fire, roll, fire/Fire, aim glide, fire/or any combination of weird gimmicks. Acrobatic mods would be on stance in that case) and a Exilus slot. The idea behind is not to add power (at least not directly) but to make the gun-play less vanilla, less bland then point and click warframe (looking at you Tigris/Arca Plasmor) and more interesting.

-----------
Edit: added stuff

Edited by Zankast

1 hour ago, Zankast said:

Background: I was playing with my Pyrana on a high level Mission. I tough to myself, would be cool if I could reload while I dodge roll.. Then I realised, very few people use the dodge roll & dodge technique. Even myself (Dark Souls fan) I use it only sparsely. So the idea of a acrobatic mod set, focused on dodge and dodge roll came to mind.

I present you The acrobatic mod set.

Without DE adding more mod slots and capacity to actually give us options, I really don't see me breaking my already cramped build to use any of this.

Umbral Mods destroyed a lot of build variety. 

1 hour ago, SenariousNex said:

Without DE adding more mod slots and capacity to actually give us options, I really don't see me breaking my already cramped build to use any of this.

Umbral Mods destroyed a lot of build variety. 

Same problem as the "mandatory" mods on weapons.  Unless you have a *really* specific weapon with a weird gimmick, main weapons have seven usable slots.  Serration / Point Blank are essentially mandatory.  Pistols might have as few as *four* slots you can actually use, since you lose two for Hornet Strike and Auger and possibly two more depending on how you feel about Multishot and, you know, getting potentially double or triple damage from every shot with Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion.