Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Werewolf Warframe!

(PSN)Hallowed_Shrine

Hello all, 

Please tell me im not the only on here who wants to see a WereBro (Were-Kubro) Warframe?

I'v see literally a couple of hundred past threads mentioning this, do we have an update? What about some new submissions, I'd like to see what you guy expect from a frame like this. I'm not going to lie iv really been dying to see what they can come up with for this!

We can use this tread as a submissions page!

1- feral slash, using his/her claws slashes enemies in front, just a simple skill but possible high damage

2-hunger-toggle, melee kills restore some health, cost 25 energy per kill

3-howl-cause increase movement/attack speed and increase damage for you an all alies, when used with other werewolf increase strength by 1.1, 1.5 and 2X 

4-summons an energy kubrow to fight by your side temporarily

Passive-finishers restore health

Didn't want to make it a valkyr clone, or another melee based frame (excel and valkyr), but I also did this in 5 minute so obviously needs work.

Edited by (PS4)lockonstratos38
Clarification
  • Like 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)lockonstratos38:

1- feral slash, using his/her claws slashes enemies in front, just a simple skill but possible high damage

2-hunger-toggle, melee kills restore some health, cost 25 energy per kill

3-howl-cause increase movement/attack speed and increase damage for you an all alies, when used with other werewolf increase strength by 1.1, 1.5 and 2X 

4-summons an energy kubrow to fight by your side temporarily

Passive-finishers restore health

Didn't want to make it a valkyr clone, or another melee based frame (excel and valkyr), but I also did this in 5 minute so obviously needs work.

So valkyrs warcry, khoras venari, Inaros passive? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, (PS4)Hallowed_Shrine said:

Hello all, 

Please tell me im not the only on here who wants to see a WereBro (Were-Kubro) Warframe?

I'v see literally a couple of hundred past threads mentioning this, do we have an update? What about some new submissions, I'd like to see what you guy expect from a frame like this. I'm not going to lie iv really been dying to see what they can come up with for this!

We can use this tread as a submissions page!

makes me think of fenrir, or jon talbain from dark stalkers. it has all my yes ^_^.

• Like 1

They could do a frame that is focused around transforming into a werewolf type monster.

The basic may function similarly to valkyr but the other skills could be augmented or changed while transformed.

Fashion could be a point of conflict though.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, (PS4)Hallowed_Shrine said:

WereBro

That would just translate to a Man-Bro. XD

On topic, it would have to be werewolf combined with another theme. Otherwise you end up with just rip-offs of several other frame abilities as you can see suggested throughout this thread.

Or make sure to play on some more extreme representations of the theme aside from the obvious feral combat.

Examples might be something like a pounce attack that deals damage but infects the target turning them into some monstrous kubrow minion for a duration. Or a roar attack that is a powerful cylindrical shaped, medium ranged attack that damages and has a chance to induce fear. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...