Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss battle idea

BeeWhyOhBee

idea:

When you kill a boss in the game, Stalker gets angry.

So when you continue killing the same boss over and over again, Stalker gets stronger (higher level when he visits you)

-- example, when you farm Lephantis -- 'Lephantis Stalker' will become stronger and stronger as you kill Lephantis more times.
Also as you farm the boss X times, the base level of the dungeon will increase

it will only reset when = Stalker kills you, or vice versa. As the stalker level increases, the higher chances of better rewards

The reasoning for this is, so we can have a reason to go back to these older bosses besides the usual sortie missions

[using Lephantis as an example]

for the drop I may have an idea but i dont think it will be implemented ever (i wish it could be) = (also, as we know Lephantis drops Nekros parts)

Lepanties stalker drop - Nekros α (4.0%)

this can be used to fuse with Nekros/Nekros Prime, adds a chance to increase his base stat (+10 STR or something) and makes your Nekros become '+1 Nekros α',
higher upgrade has a chance of 'breaking' and reset your Nekros back to just what it used to be before fusing.

jiuo1mw.jpg

2 minutes ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:
it will only reset when = Stalker kills you, or vice versa. As the stalker level increases, the higher chances of better rewards

This is unlikely to work. Stalker appears far too infrequently for this. I have not encountered a Stalker for myself in months. Had I been fighting the same boss hundreds of times, the level would not be impossible to complete in a timely fashion. Stalker would also be far too strong.

• How would you buff Stalker's spawn chance to prevent this from occurring?

Aside from that, it sounds like a good idea.

Unless they add some new and useful stuff to his droptable your suggestion will just make him a slightly bigger nuisance to veterans and a menace to low levels who are still farming frames and stuff. Imagine how strong the lieutenant Krill and Vor mission Stalker will be because we have to farm the Miter from them as well

Edited by (PS4)Equinox21697

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This is unlikely to work. Stalker appears far too infrequently for this. I have not encountered a Stalker for myself in months. Had I been fighting the same boss hundreds of times, the level would not be impossible to complete in a timely fashion. Stalker would also be far too strong.

• How would you buff Stalker's spawn chance to prevent this from occurring?

Aside from that, it sounds like a good idea.

hmm, i think in this case (in case they change it or something) -- once this gets implemented, as you kill a boss -- stalker spawning gets higher?

1 hour ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:
for the drop I may have an idea but i dont think it will be implemented ever (i wish it could be) = (also, as we know Lephantis drops Nekros parts)

Lepanties stalker drop - Nekros α (4.0%)

this can be used to fuse with Nekros/Nekros Prime, adds a chance to increase his base stat (+10 STR or something) and makes your Nekros become '+1 Nekros α',
higher upgrade has a chance of 'breaking' and reset your Nekros back to just what it used to be before fusing.

This is a standard piece of eastern MMOs and would be a feature that would make me close my Warframe account.