Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't find anyone to do the Eidolon Hunt with..

Breaf

Question

2 answers to this question

You're supposed to first hunt the vombalysts alone, until you can build your first amp (not just the mote amp). If you've already cleared that condition, you should try taking on the "Hunt Teralyst" bounty from Konzu and trying the public matchmaking from Cetus, where you're more likely to get paired up with other players attempting their first hunts.

Alternatively, try hosting your own hunts as "H Teralyst, need...x/4" in recruitment chat. But be aware that most players looking to pair up will be seeking Tridolon hunts, which (seeing as working to raise your standing still) are likely to be too harsh on your Operator.

I can’t speak for PC but just try queuing up for a standard Eidolon mission and I don’t recommend blasting in chat the you are doing you first one. Second thing is don’t bring in a new frame/un ranked weapons, I always check what people have to see if they will be able to contribute to the mission. You don’t need to have top tier gear just not used this as a “I’m going to level my guns while I do this”.

If you have Harrow, Volt, Trinity, Octavia or Oberon (any of the primed versions)try  playing them. People like the synergy these frames can provide and are less likely to abandon squad when they see them. You can also go into recruiting chat and start your own party though this is a hit and miss from what I have seen.

Be aware that a lot of Plains players may be playing in Fortuna right now. It’s the hot new spot and its getting an update on PC soon so people may be leveling there standing with the Solarus. Cetus does not have a catchy slogan and a chain gang song so you may be forced to wait a bit longer then desired to get that group to help.