Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Stock Drop?

GSGregory

I wanted at least 2 more so I have a range of clip sizes for my shotguns whenever I change my load outs.  The other option other than running missions and hoping it drops is I guess transmute.  Weird thing its like the uncommon mods are more usefull than some of the rare mods to me.  Well good luck to those who are looking for it.

I sent in a ticket asking whether or not the drop tables were broken in regards to this item. Got this as a response, also I made no mention of which area I was farming, I believe he just assumed:

"Hi PokieFishMan,
I can tell you that the wiki is actually incorrect for this drop as it only drops from certain Grineer enemies, not Corpus. Though I cannot get any more specific, if you are farming for this item try Grineer levels, not Corpus. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. "

I don't know whether they're just doing this on purpose to make players grind/play longer or what.

Been looking for a this mod a long time too, used to get it all the time.  I play Kappa a ton and haven't gotten it once in months.  I think it's missing from the drop table.  If you still have the ticket can you send them a request to double check it?  I could really use this mod, and I know others that would like it too.