Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)xtharbadx

Wow DE .. just wow ..

You know that feeling when you look at the time and suddenly you notice that hours have passed without even realising?
That was me just now, went to the Vallis on a free roam just to look around and explore. You know, just a few minutes before going to grind some rep.

I just extracted. Mission time 3h 45m. w..t..f .. I didn't even do anything productive.

Wow. I'm speechless. What you have created with Orb Vallis is amazing, mesmerising even .. I'm blown away with all of it, the environment, the sound, the landscape, *everything*.
And those caves, wow.. the caves are just beautiful.

Anyways, just wanted to leave here a big THANK YOU to all the team at DE. Keep it coming!

Its extremely difficult to ignore problems and just focus on the positive for me.  I love Fortuna and I just want to see it become even better!  I sooo look forward to everything coming to fortuna in the future!  Will there be a plague star on OV or a completely different event?  

But alot of Fortuna is just really magical.  I love just hanging out in the town.  I wasnt really that blown away or obsessed with the we all lift song when it was first revealed but I love hearing the workers sing it in Fortuna and I sing along with them lol.  

You know what would really melt my heart.   Maybe only after you max out a towns ranks, I think all the npc's in the town should start calling you by your ID name instead of tenno or rank name.   

I love The Orb Vallis, it's just that I can't beat Vox Solaris with my Loki and I need to grind on my frost( and Loki). I honestly don't get this due to the fact I already have beaten Stolen Dreams and every quest before it.

On 2018-12-11 at 5:37 PM, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

You know that feeling when you look at the time and suddenly you notice that hours have passed without even realising?
That was me just now, went to the Vallis on a free roam just to look around and explore. You know, just a few minutes before going to grind some rep.

I just extracted. Mission time 3h 45m. w..t..f .. I didn't even do anything productive.

Wow. I'm speechless. What you have created with Orb Vallis is amazing, mesmerising even .. I'm blown away with all of it, the environment, the sound, the landscape, *everything*.
And those caves, wow.. the caves are just beautiful.

Anyways, just wanted to leave here a big THANK YOU to all the team at DE. Keep it coming!

Yep. Artists are on point.

Too bad the content here loses its appeal fast.

Those caves you mentioned. Ya they don't have anything in them.