Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing right after login.

JoJo.Granum

For some reason I'm crashing right at login. It let me logs in, about to open inbox.. then it crashes right to desktop without a warning. 

Another thing that was very odd is, I noticed the last warframe I used was not showing, which was Khora. It's showing a default excalibur. Very strange. I did run verify, optimise, and reinstalled , same problem. I use two different video cards, ensured the nvidia was the one being used .

I'm not sure what to try next. I did send a support ticket but I'm not sure this can be fixed if it's actually a graphics card issue. This happened after driver update and after Avast tried to put the program "to sleep." . 

I shut avast off and tried again, still same problem. Anyone else having this issue?

On 2018-12-12 at 2:41 AM, Cylla.Ren said:

For some reason I'm crashing right at login. It let me logs in, about to open inbox.. then it crashes right to desktop without a warning. 

Another thing that was very odd is, I noticed the last warframe I used was not showing, which was Khora. It's showing a default excalibur. Very strange. I did run verify, optimise, and reinstalled , same problem. I use two different video cards, ensured the nvidia was the one being used .

I'm not sure what to try next. I did send a support ticket but I'm not sure this can be fixed if it's actually a graphics card issue. This happened after driver update and after Avast tried to put the program "to sleep." . 

I shut avast off and tried again, still same problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Delete preference files. C:\Users\*your user name\AppData\Local\Warframe

In that folder delete .cfg files and that folder with sequence of numbers and letters. It looks something like : 6B13Z9F18SD****

Run the game.