Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potential To Console Migration??

(PSN)Tekticion

Dear Warframe Forums,

I am a frequent warframe user and I have been playing on PlayStation 4 for quite some time now. After my recent successes, I thought of possibilities of switching to pc since this Christmas I am going to look for decent pcs. I wondered if I could switch my account to pc simply because I do not want to start all over. Many have discussed of this topic but I truly want at least one more console migration for us warframe people during Christmas and late January. I did more research and it seemed like warframe creators did not want to do another migration. Please asking, I would appreciate some feedback and hopefully a migration in the future.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Tekticion said:

Dear Warframe Forums,

I am a frequent warframe user and I have been playing on PlayStation 4 for quite some time now. After my recent successes, I thought of possibilities of switching to pc since this Christmas I am going to look for decent pcs. I wondered if I could switch my account to pc simply because I do not want to start all over. Many have discussed of this topic but I truly want at least one more console migration for us warframe people during Christmas and late January. I did more research and it seemed like warframe creators did not want to do another migration. Please asking, I would appreciate some feedback and hopefully a migration in the future.

AFAIK what i've read on the forums is that DE is open to Console > PC migration, but the console manufacturers wont allow it. This seems logical given Sony and Microsofts greed.