Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat vs Kubrow Requirements for Collar

Reisbig2009

Hey, I do not know if anyone else noticed this or not, but Kavat do not require a collar...why not? Or, more specifically, why can you not equip the PRIME variant that actually boosts the companions stats? The only reason why I am bringing this up is because I just recently purchased the Kavasa Prime Kubrow Collar, and was getting ready to equip a Kavat, only for the thought that I had not equipped it to my Kavat. When I went to do so, I noticed that there is not the option to do so. Why is that? The base Taichen Kubrow Collar not being equipped is understandable, since according to the description it is "A common adornment used to distinguish a Kubrow that is loyal to its master." Understandable for a Kubrow correct? However, while the Kavasa Prime Collar specifies the Kubrow in its description, it states "Records the genetic memory and DNA sequence of a Kubrow, allowing it to be reconstructed in the Incubator."  It does not specify anything about the loyalty factor of a Kubrow but the genetic data of the Kubrow.

Maybe I am getting my thinking thrown off, but I am wondering why it cannot be equipped to a Kavat. Or, better yet, why is there not a Prime Collar variant for the Kavat that "Records the genetic memory of a Kavat" since the loyalty of the Kavat companion is unwavering? What is anyone else's opinion on the subject? I feel like the Kavat should either be able to equip this variant, with the name and description altered to properly fit the collar, or for a Prime Kavat Collar to be brought out? Either option is fine with me, but I feel like the deserve the stat boost as well.

On 2018-12-11 at 8:36 PM, MagPrime said:

Kats don't require a mind control collar to be your friend. 

That was why I referenced the Prime Collar's description, since it says absolutely nothing about that. But I get what you are saying, I just feel like that there should be something that boosts their stats as well.