Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara skin process(update)

gukekeke

7 hours ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

I never seen so much variety and hate it all at the same time, I guess people can't do a good looking helmet for Ivara :I

I know its your personal opinion, but you don't have to make a broad claim about the quality of people's creativity. It would probably be better if you gave suggestions on what you would have preferred to see or what to improve, instead of being rude.

Edited by Scruffel

On 2018-12-24 at 10:56 AM, Scruffel said:

I know its your personal opinion, but you don't have to make a broad claim about the quality of people's creativity. It would probably be better if you gave suggestions on what you would have preferred to see or what to improve, instead of being rude.

sorry did my comment not aiming to anyone in specific trigger you? to bad I was just talking to my self, if you take it personal is not my fault.

G is like Warframe's version of a Vierra, which means I absolutely love it. Unlike another rabbit themed skin for Nova, G doesn't look like a pin-up, but actually thematic to Ivara, and badass. If done well, it'd definitely be a buy from me.

My second choice would be Fortuna.

Edited by Pryzmatiq
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -NightmareMoon- said:

sorry did my comment not aiming to anyone in specific trigger you? to bad I was just talking to my self, if you take it personal is not my fault.

You basically told the designer he can't do a good looking ivara helmet.  Also you said it on a public forum, not to yourself and someone called you out on it, pretty simple. 🤨

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

You basically told the designer he can't do a good looking ivara helmet.  Also you said it on a public forum, not to yourself and someone called you out on it, pretty simple. 🤨

Thank you both, which help me the most are not those negative things but those loves for my works. 

On 2018-12-25 at 4:22 PM, Pryzmatiq said:

G is like Warframe's version of a Vierra, which means I absolutely love it. Unlike another rabbit themed skin for Nova, G doesn't look like a pin-up, but actually thematic to Ivara, and badass. If done well, it'd definitely be a buy from me.

My second choice would be Fortuna.

Pretty Much order of like as well, G then Fortuna.  

On 2018-12-12 at 12:49 AM, gukekeke said:

This time, I will do it carefully............I know the 4 hands added rhino and 4 horn loki are dead man to the 15th Tennogen ......Let‘s start with new concept.

Ivara comes A little bit late,vote for your favorite one~15453889917089.jpg

G.  Nothing else matters.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-12 at 12:49 AM, gukekeke said:

This time, I will do it carefully............I know the 4 hands added rhino and 4 horn loki are dead man to the 15th Tennogen ......Let‘s start with new concept.

Ivara comes A little bit late,vote for your favorite one~15453889917089.jpg

Holy fudge, yes please!

It's hard for me to pick favourites. If i had to set a most liked list, i think it would be like this.

1. 1st Place - Moth (just barely wins over 2nd place, because 2nd place is seriously close). I think overall, it's Moth's body chassis design pattern that I like the best on her. Moth just barely takes 1st spot, 2nd place is very, very close.
  2. 2nd Place - Yabusame, Ray, Fortuna (a three-way tie for 2nd place!) I really like all of their designs, the helmet especially catches my interest a lot, each one of them offers their own unique shape and twist on like the wide brim hat or floppy ears and I really like that.
  3. 3rd Place - G. G is fairly close to 2nd place as well for me and I would gladly welcome seeing her too. While I like floppy ears more, G's straight ears are also pleasantly nice and interesting to look at too.
  4. 4th Place - Shellhead. The helmet feels a bit bulky for my tastes, but it's definitely unique and I think it's also what makes her stand out more like that.

Whichever design you settle on for Ivara, I'll totally throw my support behind it. There's a lot of creativity here and I would love to see these as real tennogen some day. I would also be happy with seeing these as alternative helmets for the huntress, but a complete skin with helmet and body design would be preferred. Looking forward to seeing updates on this later. 

Edited by BlindStalker

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Quiztj said:

15511744689257.jpg

hi guys,here it is,gime any feedback!

Looks pretty great so far, I would be careful about modifying the base model of the body though. Apparently any changes to it can get your skin instantly denied no matter how small.

On 2019-02-26 at 4:30 AM, Quiztj said:

15511744689257.jpg

hi guys,here it is,gime any feedback!

Quite excited and happy to still see this skin coming along for the huntress! Liking the fortuna look so far.

My only concern would be the same as what Scruffel said, from what I understand as well, modifying the base model might not be allowed on tennogen? I would be okay if everything ended up being flat textures to mould it back to the base model ( sorry, I don't know what would be the correct modelling term). But with helmets, I think you get a lot more wiggle room to work with. Basically I want to see this as real tennogen for Ivara one day hopefully. Can't wait to see more updates later.

On 2019-03-02 at 1:01 PM, BlindStalker said:

Quite excited and happy to still see this skin coming along for the huntress! Liking the fortuna look so far.

My only concern would be the same as what Scruffel said, from what I understand as well, modifying the base model might not be allowed on tennogen? I would be okay if everything ended up being flat textures to mould it back to the base model ( sorry, I don't know what would be the correct modelling term). But with helmets, I think you get a lot more wiggle room to work with. Basically I want to see this as real tennogen for Ivara one day hopefully. Can't wait to see more updates later.

I already made a backup for the modifying situation.no worrys,anything else?
Should I add more details?
Can I modifying the bow?

On 2019-03-08 at 1:30 AM, Quiztj said:

I already made a backup for the modifying situation.no worrys,anything else?
Should I add more details?
Can I modifying the bow?

Sorry for the late reply. I don't know if Artemis Bow can be modified. I haven't seen any of the other Tennogen artists ever modify her bow. I'm not official DE staff so I would recommend asking them directly of what you can or can't do.

But it's looking great so far. Add as much detail as you can to make it close to your original concept sketches. But again, I would recommend getting in touch with DE staff to confirm what you can, or can't do with the tennogen skins. Really hoping to see your skin gets accepted into Tennogen one day for the huntress. Would gladly support.