Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels are squishy, should they scale with enemy level?

XenMaster

Yes, you can mobilize all the time but once bombard hit you, your sentinel is gone for good.

They gain a passive buff it increases Health, Armor and Shield every

5 waves of Defense

1 round of Interception

5 minutes of Survival

Pets should also gain this kind of buff to keep them survive all during endless mission.

Sure why not, either that or have them scale off the average enemy level at any time.

As an alternative, I actually don't think it'd be gamebreaking if Companions were simply immortal,
maybe with a "recovery period" as seen on Venari, or like Djinn has with that Simaris Mod
(Primed Regen could reduce the recovery time and be made a global Companion Mod),
but even not being able to take damage entirely I don't see a huge problem with
(the latter should be accompanied by a reduction of Companion Mod slots I guess).

1 hour ago, mikakor said:

my carrier never dies

For the record, my Dethcube, squishy little Energy fountain that it is,
likewise doesn't really have kersplosion issues in higher-level content.

Dethcube Prime when

But anything that might make those dang "lol what's Health" pets of other players bleed out less gets a yes from me,
seriously, I can only take that so many times per mission and at some point just stop rezzing them.

vor einer Stunde schrieb EinheriarJudith:

they should just do away with pet death imo.

That would be the same as asking to stop warframe death, they want you to mod your companions not just for damage/utility but also for survivability, same as for frames

3 minutes ago, Naneel said:

That would be the same as asking to stop warframe death, they want you to mod your companions not just for damage/utility but also for survivability, same as for frames

pet death does not cause mission failure. frame death does. its not the same not even in the slightest. djinns mod basically just turned him into a skill. the cooldown is a proper price to pay for the pet being unkillable.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

4 minutes ago, Naneel said:

so why does it bother you if he dies ? And djinn needs a mod to be "unkillable", so you modded him for survivability, whats wrong with that ?

why does it bother you that i want this function for pets? the one thing sentinels were at the top for was the use of vacuum. now more survivable pets have this function. so sentinel use is what now? even moas have better survivability than sentinels. so asking for something that brings them inline with the other pets is what ill do.

as i said the cooldown for being unkillable is a good price to pay all pets can benefit from this not just venari and djinn.

i stopped taking pets to eidolon hunts because they become a nuisance to revive and sentinels just outright are dead untill you exit.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

26 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

so sentinel use is what now?

Infinite ammo mutations and infinite and easy scan. For carrier and Helios. And my sentinels are much more tanky and able to survive than my two Kavat.

Ho, and if your sentinels dies everytime in eidolons hunts, then you are modding it wrong.

Edited by mikakor

35 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Infinite ammo mutations and infinite and easy scan. For carrier and Helios. And my sentinels are much more tanky and able to survive than my two Kavat.

Ho, and if your sentinels dies everytime in eidolons hunts, then you are modding it wrong.

lmao you know whats more reliable for scanning than helios? heliocor why would i take a sentinel that will die when i can just use melee to scan everything i kill with it? its a proven fact that pets die during eidolon fights wether its mine or theirs. my survivability mods are maxed out for my sentinels so no modding is not the problem.