ABOUT BUFFS

Ulysses_Prime

WELL, I can`t figure out different cat buffs, and the buff is too simple that I can`t understand what it stands for directly, can anyone do something?

sorry I mean CAT BUFFS, kuva is the pronunciation of 库娃,that`s just cats, my bad.

Edited by Ulysses_Prime
wrong words,sorry

3 hours ago, Ulysses_Prime said:

sorry I mean CAT BUFFS, kuva is the pronunciation of 库娃,that`s just cats, my bad.

Oh. Kavat, in English, but I can see why this would be confusing.

If you have an Adarza, the buff is simple. Always +60% critical chance to all of your weapons.

The Smeeta's Charme, however, is hard to tell.  However, you can use the duration: if the initial duration is 120s, then it's the resource and affinity buff. If the initial length is 10s, it's free casts.

Otherwise, you can notice it in your play. If every hit is a red critical, then you have the red critical buff. It's not that hard.

Are you talking about the "good fortune" a Smeeta bestows on you? I leveled that up quite far out of curiosity, it often procs, but I honestly never understand what it does. 

Sometimes my Damage Numbers are red, I guess that's a good thing? I am happy for my cat.

Other times a little random symbol shows up in the top right, seems like my cat did *something* - but beats me what exactly. 

It would really help if the buff icon had a little tag under it saying what buff it is. Until then I'll stay clueless.

Edited by (NSW)Kaffeebohnson