Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does a purchased moa give mastery

(PSN)viltrumitewar

Question

Hi all

I  purchased a moa and  got it to level 25 checked my mastery score then levelled through to 30 no extra xp showed in my profile is it a bug or do we not get mastery from purchased Moa,'s?

Any help would be appreciated

I've just noticed that it doesn't appear in codex or profile either

Edited by (PS4)viltrumitewar

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)viltrumitewar said:

Hi all

I  purchased a moa and  got it to level 25 checked my mastery score then levelled through to 30 no extra xp showed in my profile is it a bug or do we not get mastery from purchased Moa,'s?

Any help would be appreciated

I've just noticed that it doesn't appear in codex or profile either

Moas, Kitguns and K-drives award Mastery Rank but only those that are Crafted by the player and in the case of Moas and Kitguns, they only start awarding Mastery points after Gilded.

1 hour ago, HellVOps said:

Unless they fixed it, no. All bought Fortuna stuff(kitguns,moas,kdrivs) are bugged mastery at the moment. 

Its not a bug, it was intended. Same goes for Zaws from Cetus, purchased ones dont award Mastery.

4 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Moas, Kitguns and K-drives award Mastery Rank but only those that are Crafted by the player and in the case of Moas and Kitguns, they only start awarding Mastery points after Gilded.

Its not a bug, it was intended. Same goes for Zaws from Cetus, purchased ones dont award Mastery.

I'm fairly certain that is wrong and that Zaws purchased with plat from Hok do give mastery.