Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.5

[DE]Rebecca

Nice fix, but another hotfix may be needed. I have been seeing some level tiles with strange lightings, and by strange I mean the lights and shadows on floor areas would be almost black dark where usually lit. Also, one defense map has a hole by the upper sections. I cannot recall which map letter but i know its the one used in the survival event w/ the infesteds on cassini. Its only big enough to see down to the bottom/main floor. It's over by the top exit of the broken shaft and you take a left. Just something that can be looked into/confirmed/denied(if its just me, who knows). Keep rockin' it,DE!

- Fixed deadlock (freeze) that occurred when hosting on dual core CPUs*.

- Fixed persistent issue with being unable to claim items from Foundry.

- Fixed master volume resetting to 100% when launching game (If you hear nothing, go into your settings screen and adjust master volume).

- Fixed corrupted textures on Corpus Defense map.

- Potential fix for consumables being lost from inventory.

*Note: A big thank-you for everyone who helped us out with information with this particularly nasty dual-core freeze bug. Between the incredibly helpful threads and support tickets, we could not have done this without you folks. We're sorry for the frustration this caused and are standing by for results based on this fix.

OMG!

I still don't see anywhere here where it says you SCREWED UP THE ORTHOS PRIME! Why is it shorter? why do the elements extend beyond the weapons blades? really!? i won't play warframe till you fix this, sorry but i can't look at this mess.

OMG!

I still don't see anywhere here where it says you SCREWED UP THE ORTHOS PRIME! Why is it shorter? why do the elements extend beyond the weapons blades? really!? i won't play warframe till you fix this, sorry but i can't look at this mess.

really, you don't need to spaz about that. A more pressing problem was when people couldn't even PLAY the game. they also had fixed being unable to obtain or loosing items. I find this FAR more urgent than how one weapon looks. its not like the orthos prime doesn't work or has lower stats. in the end DE is looking out for the majority of the players not just you.

Edited by Moosegomoo