Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.5

[DE]Rebecca

This has been happening with my weapon and warframe mod loud-outs. At first I thought it was after you played a mission or logged out and logged back in it would revert back to its previous state but I just encountered that if you save a load-out, go the map screen, and back into your Arsenal it will revert back to its previous state. This is a starting to get a bit frustrating, having to put my loud-out back after every mission or if I go back into my Arsenal.

Tell me about it -_-

After last patch I have no more sound in the game...

ThankZ.....

Launcher Has it, once entering game lobby it goes away..

It looks like U9.8.5 puts game sound Master Volume all the way down..

Greeners sabotaging again ?

Edited by bezsapog

After last patch I have no more sound in the game...

ThankZ.....

Launcher Has it, once entering game lobby it goes away..

It looks like U9.8.5 puts game sound Master Volume all the way down..

Greeners sabotaging again ?

just go to settings and adjust it in game

thanks for the update guys xD

Edited by obinove

so since this last hotfix i can't hear no sound AT ALL and i'm experiencing a drammatic fps issue, btw my 500k worth consumables are still lost somewhere in the void.

this is a disaster, i've had some serious fun playing this game in  U9.7, now i'm seriously thinking about quitting.

same here, the hotfix not give my hundred ammo box back T__T

Yea, my stuff is conspicuous in its absense too :P

First, thanks for going on repairing major bugs so fast.

Same here. My equipment remains lost.

I haven't got back all my consumables too, i spent over 100k in preparation before Team Heals, ciphers, and all ammo boxes expire. All that should be restored! Or are you just going to slap us in the face and tell us to start over? Please fix this!

Many thanks to the WARFRAME DEVS and DERebecca for your outstanding work!

How about fixing the Mods screen operation back to where you could view only the mods applied to your selected weapon/warframe.  This function was lost in this past weekend's update.  It's annoying now. How am I supposed to tell if I'm upgrading the correct mod that's attached to the weapon I have selected?

Having the same problem

really, you don't need to spaz about that. A more pressing problem was when people couldn't even PLAY the game. they also had fixed being unable to obtain or loosing items. I find this FAR more urgent than how one weapon looks. its not like the orthos prime doesn't work or has lower stats. in the end DE is looking out for the majority of the players not just you.

Clever, what we have is gearbox level disaster...YOUR FIRED!