Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.5

[DE]Rebecca

OMG!

I still don't see anywhere here where it says you SCREWED UP THE ORTHOS PRIME! Why is it shorter? why do the elements extend beyond the weapons blades? really!? i won't play warframe till you fix this, sorry but i can't look at this mess.

Huh....so this is what an Orthos fanboy looks like... ._.

Hmm, my Deathcube mods doesn't stay equip, even after I save/apply changes several times. New bug? anyone else having this problem?

My wyrm is fine but my Deathcube won't keep any mods equip, I think he's broken :( 

Edited by avinity8

I say it again.

You guys are the best Dev team EVER!

I never experienced a dev team that put so much effort in to their game,

and I gamed plenty of mmos.

The rest of the gamingworld could learn a thing or two from you guys.

Thank you all so much!

+1 Thx, no more crashes!! ^_^

Now only go back to put my language (Spanish) on the name of: mods, weapons and resources (all are on English) :D

Edited by Xaiyain

Hmm, my Deathcube mods doesn't stay equip, even after I save/apply changes several times. New bug? anyone else having this problem?

My wyrm is fine but my Deathcube won't keep any mods equip, I think he's broken :( 

This has been happening with my weapon and warframe mod loud-outs. At first I thought it was after you played a mission or logged out and logged back in it would revert back to its previous state but I just encountered that if you save a load-out, go the map screen, and back into your Arsenal it will revert back to its previous state. This is a starting to get a bit frustrating, having to put my loud-out back after every mission or if I go back into my Arsenal.