Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vallis Spelunker achievement stucks at 29/30

(XBOX)NailedHand

I found the way to solve this bug. You have to find someone who not explored any caves and he must be the host. Then simply revisit them all. In that way I found the bugged one and got the achievement. I was lucky enough to make it with randoms. I think the issues cause was that I was kicked to the start screen in the middle of the cave.

• 5 weeks later...

Same here.

In a first attempt, I explored 28/30 but when I went for another session to find the last 2 (the small ones that are not real caves by the way 😕) the counter went 21 then 22/30 ???

I re-explored them all just in case but it's still stuck a 22/30 with every marker on the map.

It shouldn't be hard to fix since checking the markers on the map to update the counter should do it but ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even on PC it's broken... Got 29/30, explored every cave multiple times. (collected toroids, all data hashes, all memory fragments from Fortuna and such...)

I noticed I collected a cave by passing somewhere when I had 28/30.. No idea where it was since I was in the heat of  battle by closing fractures

• 5 weeks later...
Il y a 12 heures, Sheribonbon a dit :

Eh, it would be cool if we could just reset our progress of this achievement. It's really frustrating!

What's weird is that since the caves are visible on the map, it should know the progress and should be able to synchronize it when entering the Vallis and unlock the achievement if not unlocked yet ...