Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Notification on Day/Night and Cold/Warm on Plains and Orb

Kasp0me

Hey! There is not any good solution yet to this problem ingame.
What if we could get a notification on when there is day or night at plains and cold or warm on Orb valleys? There are litterally web pages that does this job for warframe, which is stupid. It should have been implemented into the game.
Node is an OK solution, but not optimal. If you are ingame doing a mission, or if you are somewhere where you cant check starmap (not dojo, ship) it would be way more convinient to get the lotus telling you that the day is coming to plains or it is closing in to get warm on orb.

I know it could be annyoing with alot of notifications all the time by Lotus, which again brings me to point numba two. 

What if we could toggle what we want to get notificated by? Like a checklist in options to change what we want to see/remove?

Should not be a huge change to the game to add this into the game.

Edited by Kasp0me
updating info

....Is it so hard to look at the status of a node from the star chart map? 10sec to look at it in game.

But........the phone app does have a notification option and you can filter what you can receive an update on, the idea itself is worth a thought to implement it in-game like a custom mission window.   

Edited by HellVOps

1 minute ago, HellVOps said:

....Is it so hard to look at the status of a node from the star chart map? 10sec to look at it in game.

But........the phone app does have a notification option and you can filter what you can receive an update on, the idea itself is worth a thought to implement it in-game like a custom mission window.   

Why do you have to go and check nodes? Why doesent we check nodes for bounties? Why do you have to use other systems or other apps than the game to play it?
Not practical at all!
When you see bounties, why cant you see the day/night, cold/warm notification there? 

It should be an option anyway, and it should be implemented into the game. 

Not checked Orb but hovering over the Cetus node tells you whether it is day or night which is good enough for me. I get enough annoying popups about alerts which I mostly ignore so adding another popup is just going to get ignored in the same way.

3 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Not checked Orb but hovering over the Cetus node tells you whether it is day or night which is good enough for me. I get enough annoying popups about alerts which I mostly ignore so adding another popup is just going to get ignored in the same way.

If you read the whole post you would have understood that you can remove or add what you want to get notified by. If you are an active player, and do several things to wait out the time to play plains hovering a node is just stupid.