we need a primed streamline

(PSN)tissot555

27 minutes ago, (PS4)tissot555 said:

I think a primed streamline would be a great addition to the game. Streamline is at 30% and fleeting is at 60%, so I was thinking 45% would be good little jump. It would be better than primed sure footed at least lol

Hell no

Just now, (PS4)dursereg said:

We have 3 or more mods for power strength

I’ve said it in another thread, efficiency isn’t similar to the others, it’s probably the strongest between all of them, it shouldn’t be ‘similar’ to the others and the whole ‘well, the others have more mods’ is just a sad excuse that adds nothing. Other stats having more mods changes nothing 

We do not need it, but in the events that it would happen I guess we should not be able to equip Fleeting with it....but even with fleeting and lets say at around 45% of efficiency coming from Primed Streamline it would be the same as the regular, maybe only minor difference would be continuous abilities like exalted weapons which have energy per sec 

Back when the prime mods came out I agreed with the power creep statement. However, nowadays I would not even put it on most of my builds. Now don't get me wrong, the idea of saving up to 40% duration on some builds is amazing. Sadly I have stopped using efficiency mods altogether after acquiring Zenurik and Energizes.

So I don't quite understand why they don't just release it already. Then again, they are probably using the same reasoning as for riven balancing: If only a few players have it it's not a problem, if everyone does we need to put in actual work and balance the game around it.