Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we need a primed streamline

(PSN)tissot555

14 hours ago, NeopetsMaster4432 said:

Rather than Primed Streamline, I'd prefer it if there was an alternative Efficiency mod that didn't lower duration which could be stacked with Streamline. Just to add more variety and options~

We need some trade offs otherwise we just get more and more powercreep. Of course you could always run adaptation with two full arcane energizes. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

highly unlikely, DE don't want us spamming powers much more than we already do. plus there's so many ways to gain energy, a mod that gives insane efficiency isn't really needed, and regular Streamline works just fine.

Plus, most abilities in game have negatives associated with ramping up efficiency. Take Oberon's Smite for example. Maxing out duration lowers the cost to cast it, sure, but it also minimizes the duration that the secondary orbs exist.

20 hours ago, deothor said:

Primed streamline might be too much (especially looking at all those angry posts), but low-efficiency mod, something like Augur Farts (or whatever you wanna call it) with 24-28% streamline, is kinda needed.

Yea I think this is a good idea, or someone else mentioned a drift mod with efficiency which would also be great

3 hours ago, (PS4)tissot555 said:

Yea I think this is a good idea, or someone else mentioned a drift mod with efficiency which would also be great

There's a pax arcane that increases efficiency by another streamline. It's called pax bolt, and it's 100,000 standing from fortuna. It also increases strength by 30%.

I’m down for a Primed Streamline. If we want to cap at 175% Efficiency we’d still be using Fleeting Expertise. I don’t understand why people are fussing over it.

It’s not even Power Creep. Casting power costs will be same if not similar to using a r3+ Fleeting Expertise, but you would still use Fleeting Expertise depending on how you want your Duration to be. And we haven’t even seen how much a Primed Streamline’s card cost would be in a build, so mulling over ranking it up and using it in our already mod-tight builds is taxing enough.

Imho, if it gets added to the game consider its card costs and see it’s needed in your build(s). It’ll be a direct buff to toggle Powers like Exalted Weapons or skills like WoF or Renewal, but even then it’s dependant on how much you can afford to use it.