General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Twitch drops not allowing duplicates from Fortuna promotion (Now working!)

(NSW)devoltar

Flipping to my switch account so I could post this here, as I'm not seeing any other posts about it other than my comment in the announcement thread.

Twitch drops are basically working, however, the Switch is suffering from the same problem the XB1 and PS4 community had in the PC Fortuna promotion, where it's not allowing for duplicate drops, meaning you can only get one each of the credits/oxium/relics/etc. Since most Switch accounts are brand new, this is a much bigger hit to players than it was on the other platforms, because these common drops actually have some real gameplay value. 

When this happened on the other platforms this was fixed in a few days. I'm sure it would be really appreciated if this can be fixed on Switch as well before the promotion runs out. If it can't be fixed, it would be nice to get acknowledgement so people aren't burning bandwidth for nothing. 

Thanks, and fantastic work/congrats DE and Panic Button on the Switch port. Here's hoping for cross-console progression some day 😉

Edited by (NSW)devoltar

I still seem to be having this issue, my PC account is getting drops but my Switch account isn't. I tried unlinking and re-linking my Twitch but nothing has changed so far. Anyone else still having this issue or is it just me?

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Zero03ZX:

I still seem to be having this issue, my PC account is getting drops but my Switch account isn't. I tried unlinking and re-linking my Twitch but nothing has changed so far. Anyone else still having this issue or is it just me?

I have the same problem. I dont have a PC account though. after watching 20 hours and even more hours of troubleshooting I stopped bothering.

On 2018-12-12 at 9:30 AM, (NSW)devoltar said:

Flipping to my switch account so I could post this here, as I'm not seeing any other posts about it other than my comment in the announcement thread.

Twitch drops are basically working, however, the Switch is suffering from the same problem the XB1 and PS4 community had in the PC Fortuna promotion, where it's not allowing for duplicate drops, meaning you can only get one each of the credits/oxium/relics/etc. Since most Switch accounts are brand new, this is a much bigger hit to players than it was on the other platforms, because these common drops actually have some real gameplay value. 

When this happened on the other platforms this was fixed in a few days. I'm sure it would be really appreciated if this can be fixed on Switch as well before the promotion runs out. If it can't be fixed, it would be nice to get acknowledgement so people aren't burning bandwidth for nothing. 

Thanks, and fantastic work/congrats DE and Panic Button on the Switch port. Here's hoping for cross-console progression some day 😉

I got multiples of credits, oxium and grand finales...