Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Reward Redundancy

Master_Snakou

Let me be clear that I understand that people value different things and that this is also my very first post I have ever made, I will start posting bugs too. For the past like 8-11 sorties I have been non stop getting the dreaded Ayatan Anasa Sculpture as a reward, I understand that Is more than just ENDO its also a decoration for the statue hoarders out there. My MAIN issue is that why do we have not only endo as a reward but also the sculpture, I think its rather silly to have both cause lets face it, the majority of players use it for endo, but that being said there are a PLETHORA of ways to get endo faster than the sortie. Is it just me or should it be either the statue or the endo as a reward, not both cause at that point its really redundant. I understand that this is my POV and could be different depending on the player, but endo is not that hard to get anymore thanks to arbiters (I know you have to complete all nodes but that wont take more than a week). What do you guys think? 

I am not affected by that famous "killstreak" some players seem to have (It's rare for me for a reward to repeat 3x in a row), but I do agree with the endo thing. The 4k would be enough, or just the sculpture. I rather have the 4k over the sculpture since there's no amount of Ayatan Ambers to fill my needs, but I know it's unrealistic to ask for it since Anasa is the sortie sculpture. And we have a better endo supply now with Arbitrations.

30 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

If we were to choose one, I'd take the Sculptures because you can trade them, thus making them decent for a bit of easy plat.

15 plat isnt that much and isnt worth all that work, I can make triple that in less time just by running a relic. I mean its good for maybe lower levels? BUT its not so appealing for all the work 😞 

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I am not affected by that famous "killstreak" some players seem to have (It's rare for me for a reward to repeat 3x in a row)

That wasnt really the main point but its true, some people just have better luck 🙂 I just wanted to mention the redundancy.

thanks for the replys guys, it really helps!

2 minutes ago, Sibernetika said:

I would also keep the sculpture, I use it as my banking system when I reach a set amount I go trade them in for a big lump sum

I can see what you mean but the endo reward gives more endo if thats what you are after, anasa can be used for endo or to make plat but the value is just not there for most players. If you want endo you usually see people running arbiters. Thanks for the reply!

1 minute ago, MasterSnak0u said:

I can see what you mean but the endo reward gives more endo if thats what you are after, anasa can be used for endo or to make plat but the value is just not there for most players. If you want endo you usually see people running arbiters. Thanks for the reply!

that's an active Endo farm, and when you need endo you have to get in a group or wait for a solo like an interception to farm for endo, but with the statues when a new primed mod drops that's worth the endo you can quickly go to the bank and ta da lol

1 hour ago, Sibernetika said:

when you need endo you have to get in a group or wait for a solo like an interception to farm for endo

Why would you need a group? If im not mistaken it groups you with people and if you die you are pushed out of the arbiters of hexis mission, then someone else gets pushed in, that's what I have seen at least, am i mistaken?

9 hours ago, MasterSnak0u said:

15 plat isnt that much and isnt worth all that work, I can make triple that in less time just by running a relic. I mean its good for maybe lower levels? BUT its not so appealing for all the work 😞 

It's not much plat, but it is free plat and it's consistent. I'm curious as to hiw you can make 45 plat from one mission's relic drop when entire sets sell for 50 and you usually get common drops that aren't worth any plat. I have zero idea where you're coming from with "lower levels" since newer players wouldn't spend plat for Endo. Those buying Ayatan are those who have Primed mods to level.

15 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

It's not much plat, but it is free plat and it's consistent. I'm curious as to hiw you can make 45 plat from one mission's relic drop when entire sets sell for 50 and you usually get common drops that aren't worth any plat. I have zero idea where you're coming from with "lower levels" since newer players wouldn't spend plat for Endo. Those buying Ayatan are those who have Primed mods to level.

I guess I should have been a bit more clear, my apologies 😞 I do a lot of ESO and ESO drops a lot of Radiant relics which I use a lot to rad share, most parts dropped from these relics are worth anywhere from 15-45 plat depending on the time you sell, and I dont mean full set. I guess it just depends on the part you get and how lucky you are, but its still faster than a sortie IMO especially for the longer sorties that have survival/interception, and about the lower level thing, it depends on a players POV maybe a lower level person wants plat or endo, unfortunately I cant determine that, but when i was low MR i focused on plat more so than endo cause I wanted vaulted warframes and less so primed mods,primed mods are not a priority for me at low MR so that's why endo wasn't SUPER needed for myself, that's what i'm basing the Low level statement on. Thanks for the response 🙂 

I think what needs to be changed are the gold rewards... 

Exilus. Forma. Orokin Reactor and Catalyst. One of these does not belong... because you can you can farm it from relics. The other 3, will still have some value to different people, although reactors have... lost value to me. 

Edited by Xepthrichros

I really like the idea of taking away the Endo and simply making the Anasa's worth 4k. The Forma should definitely be taken out. I'd replace it with a 7-day booster, but it should be in a new tier between the rare (gold) rewards and the legendary core reward.

On 2018-12-15 at 2:17 AM, Pryzmatiq said:

I really like the idea of taking away the Endo and simply making the Anasa's worth 4k. The Forma should definitely be taken out. I'd replace it with a 7-day booster, but it should be in a new tier between the rare (gold) rewards and the legendary core reward.

This was indeed the best idea I have heard all week from Diablos, brilliant idea, having it filled will help too!

I personally feel that we don't get rewarded enough from the sorties, there are alot of players who actually struggle to complete sorties due to the high level/risk of the missions/conditions of them. then there are alot of us players that complete the sorties every day and never get any of the rare rewards. I personally, as well as alot of players, feel that 1 reward for completing sorties is simply not enough, they need to give us 2 or 3 of the rewards from the pool to increase chances for a rare rewards, especially since soon they're about to add more rewards to the reward pool supposedly. How many players can honestly say that they've received an orokin reactor, catalyst, or legendary core from them? I know I never have, as well as many others, and I've completed 100's of sorties. We need the reactors and catalysts more than any of it. There are simply never enough alerts or invasions that reward reactors or catalysts, i used to have many catalysts and reactors but ever since the devs have changed their focus to adding more new content instead of fixing bugs and glitches in the game before adding the new, now I and many others are basically empty on reactors and catalysts because of using them on new primes and new weapons. Then there's even more new weapons and stuff that we need them for and we don't have them to use, so we get stuck resorting to our old weapons and such, unable to use the new stuff because we can't mod them properly for higher level enemies. To simply put it, the reward chances just make the sorties not worth it.

Edited by (PS4)JAKK_Jekkel